Thursday, 12 December 2013

Thomas Sabo CHRISTMAS IDEAS

Hi guys,

it's finally here - the last 12 days before christmas and now maybe some of you don't really know - what to buy or what to wish for yourself this christmas 2013! Well I've found the perfect present ideas for each girl and lady - so let started with Thomas Sabo's charms and jewelry!:)

(Photo Credits: Thomas Sabo)


Sabo has a great selection of different golden/silver/rose gold and bright jewelry and of course accessoires like: Watches and Scents! I just love the chic and individuality of each Thomas Sabo piece!

Lovely Charms:
(Photo Credits: Thomas Sabo)


The new Thomas Sabo Karma Beads are brilliant and lovely too!:):


How did you find the new collection by Thomas Sabo? Are you a T.S. lover too?:) As I LOVE the whole collection and I'm wearing my charm bracelet with love always:)!

Bye!

7 comments:

  1. sweet post

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well I pretty much LOVE Thomas Sabo Jewelry:) and ALL new charms are always soooo exciting for me! NIKA Bittner

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! :D

    http://silvannie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm absolutely glad you've mentioned this:)! NIKA Bittner

      Delete
  4. I would like to give this kind of beautiful thomas jewellery to my lover.

    ReplyDelete