Sunday, 1 December 2013

SUNDAY BREAKFAST (WINTER EDITION)

Hi everyone:),

I've read about sooo many "Sunday Breakfast" kind-a-like posts in the past of different blogs and I though to show you my very first Winter Edition Sunday Breakfast - which contains just yummy things!:):

1. Christmas/Winter Tea:


I'm makin' my fav' black earl grey/tea and put in some fresh skimmed milk with 2-4 dash of Herbaria "Cinnamon & Sugar" spice, which creates the traditional and beloved "christmas scented black tea" how I would call it!:)

2. "Winter Baked Apple Toast":

For that I just need a slice of fresh wholemeal toast bread, which got in my lovely Kenwood toaster a little "browny coat" and a "Baked Apple" or Apple,Cinnamon Marmalade/Jam (like I've used the one from Zentis, or also great 1. Ariston Apple & Cinnamon Marmalade and 2. Duchess of Wellington Apple Pie Jam/Marmalade this one) - Voila! The "Winter Baked Apple Toast" is ready to serve:)!

3. "Christmas Fruit Salad":


Just cut one large Orange, two sweet and juicy Satsuma tangerines/mandarins, 1 small Granny Smith Apple, 1 large sweet and juicy garden apple. Put it into a large bowl and mix it with 1 cup (150-200ml) skimmed/reduced fat plain yoghurt! Now add after serve it in a small bowl with 1-2 dash of Herbaria's "Ginger & Bread" spice!:) Ready to enjoy your fruity christmas scented fruit salad?!

 To enjoy your winter/christmas inspired breakfast listen to some christmas songs like:

1. Lady Antebellum "Baby Please Come Home"
2. Michael Buble "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

And also:

Toby Lightman - Snow Day
Slim Man - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm, Christmas Eve
Kathy Troccoli ft. Jim Brickman - Missing You This Christmas
Bob Tostes - Sleigh Ride
Julie London - Warm December
The Baseballs - Like A Father To A Child
 The Darkness - Christmas Time

And as it's the 1st of December - DON'T forget to light up the first candle on your christmas/advent wreath (if you're celebrating this festive and holly christmas time:))!

Our handmade/self-made advent wreath 2013:

I hope you'll have a great Sunday and hope to see you soon here on my beloved place too!:)

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment