Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Skiny Miss Lacy's X-MAS Panties*

Hi guys:),

as Christmas is comin' nearer each day (WOW! It's the 17th December today - the time runs soooo fast:)) I've a further Christmas present/gift idea for us ladies:)!

(Photo Credit: Skiny.com)

Skiny  and the lovely team of M2 was soooo friendly and has sent me the X-Mas Special 2-Pack of Miss Lacy Panties (red, black):) Which have a really cute heart shaped packaging! (Price: 19.95€)


The red one is the one, which I prefer to wear - as I pretty much like red underwear and of course red is my fav' for dresses, shirts and pants as well:)!

My red Miss Lacy's pants:):


The black one isn't really my choice - but it's good to have a panty of black in your dresser - you don't evene know, whether you'll need it some day:) (for an special event where you're wearing a nice black cocktail dress or another chic fashion piece:))

My black Miss Lacy's pants:


How you find my two new Skiny X-Mas Miss Lacy Pants?:)

I wish you a great further pre-christmas week (and hope you've bought each of your christmas presents until yet or wrote to Santa your personal christmas wishes:)!)

Here's the perfect christmas song for this post:) - "Feels Like Christmas" by Cyndi Lauper:


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment