Saturday, 28 December 2013

New Year 2014 WISHES

Hi guys,

The year 2013 was the year - where I've started to earn my 1st own money in an hat boutique (and I've put a LOT of savings on side - as I've big plans!:)) I've enjoyed two wonderful weeks in Spain/Majorca durin' the summer months (where I've relaxed and explored some beautiful places:)).

Sometimes I think that maybe we are just stories. Like we may as well just be words on a page, because we’re only what we’ve done and what we are going to do.
(Jodi Lynn Anderson, Tiger Lily via Quote It Tumblr)

I've of course wrote an amount of different posts, product reviews and makeup ideas/looks on this lovely place called "NIKA's Inspirations & Co." and removed my music youtube channel NIKA80sLife to upload my (main) music videos on the (first called - blog channel) "The Beach Crush".
It wasn't the year of big traveling or even big changes in life/love at all - so THAT's my wish for the next year 2014! (ans as I've read a LOT of aries horoscopes for 2014 -  I'm in a pretty highly well mood about them:)!)

The time runs sooooo fast and we've already almost the end of 2013 - goodbye bad moods, hopes for 2013 and say HELLOOOOOO! to 2014 with a good and positive mind of peace and harmony and fresh head for escaping new places on earth, meet the love (of life:)) and becomin' finally the chance to do what I REALLY love and wanted to become since a small girl! 

- So that's what I'm and I'll lookin' forward in 2014 and would be pleased if you would tell me what's your meanings and think about the next year of your life?!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment