Sunday, 8 December 2013

8th December 13 OTTD

Hi everyone,

this sunday was a bit "high-productive" as I've baked some christmas cookies, listened to some christmas songs and of course I've been for a walk with my mum (to spare some time with her too:)!) 


and prepared my natural curly hair (used the latest hairspray product  - review soon!:)), the outfit and makeup for creating some special memory  pic's of myself and of course called it "8th December 13 OTTD" - which is a great basic outfit for the next christmas days and for a special evening with your friends, darling or for the New Year parade!:)


From top to bottom:):
Coat ZARA / Shirt* Tchibo / Skirt C&A / Tights H&M / Boots Buffalo (*PR-SAMPLE)

How you found the cute X-MAS reindeer brooch?:



And there's my makeup/look for this whole OTTD:):


I just LOVE these cute Christmas Tree Bell earrings (from Claire's):


I've been wearing this cute fake fur pompon hat (from Esprit) for a while (since last year) now:):


I've been collecting inspirations from sooooo many other fashion/lifestyle bloggers and of course from different songs like e.g.:

"My Favorite Things" by Tony Bennett

I wish you a wonderful Sunday evening and have a great start into a new week!

Bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment