Saturday, 28 December 2013

24th - Christmas Eve

Hi everyone:),

that's the 2nd post about our Christmas 2013 and as I've shown you in the 1st post (HERE) our christmas tree and my christmas decoration - here I would like to show you, what I've got and how our christmas table and further decoration looks like!:)

Christmas cookies and our advent wreath are traditional and handmade:)!:


Lovely christmas tree glass ornament (which lights in the darkness:)), christmas gobelin pillows on our sofa, christmas door wreath and ornament decoration on the mirror in our hall:):


Some further small/mini christmas tree ornaments hanging on a kind of tree in our livingroom, cute white ceramic "gift" and "house/church" figure with an electronic light inside (with battery) and some cute fir tree pieces with decoration and a cute bow:): 


Barbarazweig, a cute Christmas Stocking Ornament, one of the three christmas gobelin pillows with reindeers and ice crystal stars and some christmas holly berry leaves with silver christmas gift bows:):


Our festive decorated christmas dinner table (we are using the red dishes ONLY on the 24th of December!):


Each year we buy the same delicious and fruity Old-Bohemian apple walnut cake from Coppenrath-Wiese  great alternative to homemade cakes:):


My nephew Luca was sooooo surprised about the festive lighten up and lovely decorated christmas tree (by myself:)) as well as about the gifts/presents underneath the tree - for sure!:)

What I've got?:


I've not REALLY mentioned this year what I would like to get this christmas - as I'm happy about that what I've, what I've reached by myself to get and so I was surprised as a child too about my HUGE amount of gifts from my sis', brother-in-law, brother, mum and of course I've got from NIVEA (THANK YOU:)) and from Dr. Hauschka (THANK YOU TOO:)) a lovely christmas gift (reviews about the Dr. Hauschka products will come soon!) oh and I've bought myself a 15€ ITunes Card and got from my boss a lovely Douglas coupon!:)


From left to right:
Magix Video Easy HD / "Prinz Aberjaja" Book with original hand mark/sign of the author!:) / 15€ ITunes Card / A lovely moses. glass snow globe with a christmas tree, Santa and a cute owl too / Villeroy&Boch mug with a cute christmas tree / Bronnley's Herbarium Soap Set / a 3-pack of different scented bath shower gels / Douglas coupon / Silver coins / An orange "Destination London 2012" Road Cycling taxi Nr. 39

The snow globe is sooooo cute with the lovely Santa inside:) - Oh look there's a teddy in his bag!:):


A HUGE THANK YOU to NIVEA for this vintage/art-deco styled porcelain "Nivea Creme" tin, which I got as a special christmas gift/present for the cooperation with them for this year 2013!:) Oh the postcard with the christmas greeting is already on my table with the other christmas greeting cards:)!:


And last but not least my 24th "Santa Baby" christmas makeup:


Used:
Max Factor Translucent Pastell Powder, Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation, Max Factor Lipstick (shade: 715 ), Jane Iredale Lip Fixation Lipgloss (shade:Devotion), Black Eyeliner, Maybelline Jade The Rocket Mascara (shade: Very Black Waterproof)

I hope you've celebrated with your family, darlings and friends the last christmas days and especially the 24th (or 25th morning in the US/Canada:)) and enjoyed the festive mood, dinner with people who you love and you love them!:) and of course that you've spend a quality time with them:) Maybe you've been playing some games, watchin' TV like we did or are you planning some special New Years activities together? I hope you're all well and you would make the evening even more better - if you would listen to my cover of "O Holy Night"!:)


Bye & and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment