Thursday, 26 December 2013

23th - The Day Before Christmas

Hi guys,

after long nights and a special and fantastic 24th and 25th December (and gorgeous presents from Santa:)!) I'm now "available":) to write about the last christmas days and show you my presents too!:)

Our  non-decorated/before decorated christmas tree 2013:


HUGE amount of vintage/retro glass christmas tree ornaments and top/heads - to decorate our X-Mas tree 2013:


After decorating the whole christmas tree:):


At night with cute and pretty colored lights:


Let's start us with the day before christmas/christmas eve! It was the 23th and I've decorated our fresh christmas tree and made pic's of my room, livingroom etc. which are decorated well with LOTS of X-Mas things:) And of course I've made/wear a kind of "Ice Skating" makeup look.

"Ice Skating" makeup look:

Used:
Max Factor Lipstick (shade: 715), Max Factor Whipped Creme Makeup, Max Factor Erace Cover-Up Stick/Concealer, Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara (shade: black), black Eyeliner and some translucent powder

Some of my currently fav' christmas tree glass vintage ornaments:


A cute labrador retriever puppy ornament, candy cane ornament, nostalgic glass ball ornament, lovely sleigh right girl with boy in a glass ball ornament, teddy with Santa hat on a toy horse (the oldest one of all almost 19 years old - got it as a toodler!:))

"Christmas Magic" corners in my whole bedroom/office:


Some vintage postcards, glass candy cane, real golden painted fir cones, Yankee Candle tarts and glass tub candle, a cute small elk, some lovely small christmas tree ornaments and a golden bell, old Marks & Spencer shortbread Christmas tree tin - which plays a christmas sound after you've turn the pod of the tree:), an old giant christmas tree metal ball with Santa, a tissue paper box with a norwegian winter/christmas knit design, lovely gobelin narrow carpet/table runner

I'm pretty amazed and happy about the result of our christmas tree and my decoration in the whole bedroom/office!:) And as I'm a really X-Mas fan and lover I've recorded for myself and for you too!:) 2 covers of my current fav' christmas songs - here we go with the 1st "My Grown Up Christmas List" (Original performed by Kelly Clarkson):


Wish you all a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment