Sunday, 17 November 2013

Rocket Girl by SMASHBOX*

Hi guys:),

I'm promise you - that this post is the last for today (I'm sure:)) - where I would like to show you my pretty easy-peasy "Rocket Girl" (a bit vintage/retro) makeup look. I've create and after I've found this pretty country-style song called "Rocket Girl" by Doc Walker - which perfectly match it!:):


Here's my "Rocket Girl" Makeup Look:


What you'll need to create this look:

Smashbox CC Cream (I've used the shade Fairy), Smashbox Waterproof Eyeliner (Deep Bronze), Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush (shade Blissful), Smashbox Megatint Long Wear Lip Color (shade Punch), Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer (not necessary - I've just used it to try it out:)), Smashbox Photoset Pressed Powder (Fair) or another Translucent Powder - to fix it all day long:)!

Finished "Rocket Girl":


Don't be shy to make some "faces":):


For more informations about the different products - please visit:

Smashbox or read my post about the Autumn Makeup, 1st Review

I hope you're all well and excited to wait for a brand new week!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment