Sunday, 10 November 2013

MAX FACTOR'S Comfy 60s

Hi guys,

I've recently received a HUGE pack' of Max Factor's latest and loveliest:) products I've EVER tested out!:) So I've though to make another makeup tutorial/idea vid' and to show you my fav' products!


First of all the new Max Factor Whipped Cream Foundation (which I've in the shade 47 Blushing Beige) is fluffy/creamy like a light yoghurt dip!:) I pretty much adore the light, matte and comfortable wearin' of this "fluffy creamy" foundation creme and the shade I'm wearin' will suit each light skin type!:)

The swatches:

(101 Pale Pebble (creme nude/ivory shade), 25 Savage Rose (sparkle light pink undertone shade), 107 Burnt Bark (creamy sparklin' warm choco shade))

The three "Wild shadows" of MF are well pigmented NOT too dark BUT also NOT too sparklin'! Which I prefer -  as a combination between matte and sparklin' eyeshadows suit perfectly to a natural eye makeup inspiration!:) Oh and they are great in quality and long-lastin'! A great and inexpensive alternative to MAC nude/neutral eyeshadows!:)

SORRY! For my catastrophal dry and VERY used hands (as the weather is playin' freaky things - my hands always got dry parts and other non-beauty dryness!:)) I've prepared my nails with the Essie Help Me Grow Polish and apply after the Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish (shade: 165 Hot Choco)

My complete "Comfy 60s" Look:

What I've used to create this look:

Max Factor Weightless Whipped Cream (shade: 47 Blushing Beige, Max Factor Erace Cover-up Stick (shade: 2 Fair), Max Factor Pastell Compact Powder (shades: Translucent Light, 1 Pastell), Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush (shade: 221 Classic Pink), Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot (shades: 101 Pale Pebble, 25 Savage Rose, 107 Burnt Bark), Max Factor Masterpiece Glide & Define Liquid Eyeliner (shade: 1 Black), Blush Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Loose Powder Brush, Eyebrow Brush (bhCosmetics), Fluffy Eyeshadow Brush (Everyday Minerals)

How I've create it?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2xeA3lJkM
(Open and get to the tutorial via CLICKING on the pic' above!:))

How did you find this makeup tutorial/idea "Comfy 60s" inspiration?:) I hope you're all well and escape a new wonderful week!

Bye,


No comments:

Post a Comment