Monday, 18 November 2013

Luvos Anti-Stress Facial Mask

Hi guys,

today I would like to show you a special facial pamperin' treatment, which is from my latest natural/organic beauty care brand escape - Luvos (it's an organic healing earth cosmetic brand) and it's called "Anti-Stress Mask" with green tea and grape seed extracts. 


It's exactly a deep calming and protecting facial mask - which should protect your skin against bad environmental conditions. 

What Luvos says:

"The Anti-Stress Mask contains the natural/organic minerals and micro elements from the Original Luvos healing earth! It should revitalize the microcirculation of your dermal tissue and fix toxic elements.

Natural antioxidants from grape seed and green tea will absorb/neutralize free radical and take calm effect of a stressed, redness skin types. It reduces the tendency and risk of growing or form age spots - your face will feel more relaxed and brighten up!"

View of the jar with the healing earth powder:


Ingredients/Contains:

Loess, Kaolin, Talc, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Distarch Phosphate, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mannan, Silicia, Xanathan Gum, Parfum (Natural Essential Oils), Citronellol**, Linalool*, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides)

* Ingredients from checked organic cultivation
** Constituent parts real natural/organic parfume oil

How to use this facial mask (powder):

I've put 1-2 teaspoons of the Anti-Stress Mask powder into a small bowl or mug (what you wanna use:)) and added a bit water - to create a creamy mask (avoid a liquid consistency - as that would be hard to apply on your face!)

My first "produced" Anti-Stress Mask - after blended the powder with water:


After I've applied it on my whole facial skin and decollete/cleavage (please cut out/leave open the eye and mouth area to avoid irritations and other bad secondary effects!)

Wearing my "green earth" mask:):

 
 (Oh sorry - BUT I've been making it before I went to bed - so SORRY for my cute Snoopy flannel pajama!:))

After ca. 10-15 min. I've washed-up the dried "green earth" mask with a lukewarm water (or you can also softly peel it to create an intensive natural peeling effect!)

As it's free from synthetic coloring and aroma/scents you should use it after you've opened the jar until 12 months! This jar will last for 10-12 applications!

Where to find out more about this facial Anti Stress Mask?:

Please feel free to visit their own official Luvos Website or the Violey Online Shop (where it costs now instead 14.99€ only 12.79€!)

What I think about this facial Anti-Stress Mask?:

I pretty much like the bit weird consistency after blending the powder with water and the skin feeling after applying it on my facial skin part!:) It hasn't really a scent - which is better than many other facial masks - who have too much and a deep scent! Oh and I'm not sure BUT I think, that it will last more than 12 applications - as I need only 1 and half teaspoon for my whole face and as I'm not using such masks each week/weekly - I think it's a pretty great price and amount value! I would DEFINITELY recommend this mask to you and give it a try, if you've not until yet!:)

Hope you're all in a good mood and wish you a great week!

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment