Saturday, 2 November 2013

3 Great Autumn Makeup's

Hi guys,

the last time, I've been browsing through different red/deep orange/warm lip shades - which makes each autumn/fall even more friendlier and better! I've create some new makeup inspirations and would like to show you my latest three fav' makeup's:

Pumpkin Lust

Used Products:

L'Oreal Eau de Teint - shade 120 pure ivory, Bobbi Brown lipstick - shade , Alverde Nude Palette (older ones), L'Oreal la poudre perfect match - shade Rose Sand

Red Cat Candy


Used Products:

Max Factor CC Cream - shade 50 natural, Artdeco Eye Liner/Styler (Black), Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - shade: black waterproof, Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick - shade: 715 Ruby Tuesday, L'Oreal la poudre perfect match - shade Rose Sand

Ballet Autumn

Used Products:

L'Oreal la poudre perfect match - shade Rose Sand, Catrice BB Cream - shade 010 light beigeAlverde Nude Palette (older ones), Jane Iredale Eye Steppes - go warm (old), Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara

You see I've created some new "names" for the looks - which would suit perfectly to a real makeup product collection - or you think not?:)

Have a great saturday!

Bye,

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. not everyone can pull off bright lipstick, but you sure do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!:) I'm glad you've found my blog:) and that you like how I "style" my bould lips:)!

      Bye and a great week!

      Wish,

      NIKA Bittner

      Delete