Saturday, 26 October 2013

ONLY YOU

Hi guys,

today was another wonderful sunny and shiny day:) I've made some pic's on my saturday walk through my home streets and would like to show you my OOTD:

View at the colorful autumn leaves and trees, park bridge view on the small tiny cute autumn river and leaves:


"Selfy" on my saturday walk through neighborhood:


My OOTD called "Only You" as I'm currently fall in love with the same song "Only You" by The Platters!:

From above to below:

red beret hat (Woolmark), old/vintage parka (H&M - similar here), old/vintage red polka dot "spaghetti" dress (H&M - similar here), petrol stockings (H&M), ankle boots (Clark's), vintage styled sun glasses (SIX Accessoires)

"Only You" The Platters:


"Autumn is now in the middle - winter seems to be here soon. Just let me dream a little and make my wish come true!"


I pretty much like this combination durin' the cold and chill autumn/fall season BUT let me know how you would combine these or similar pieces together!:)

Hope to see you soon here on my blog and wish you all a comfy and lovely weekend!

Bye,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I'm so excited for autumn! xx

    ReplyDelete