Sunday, 13 October 2013

COUNTRY HARVEST OOTD

Hi guys,

I've worked soooo heavy this week, that I've forgotten and not really had such a (good quality) time to make more posts this week - SOOOORY!:) But I've though to show you my fav' autumn/fall/harvest style/outfit - call it like you wan' it! - But I call it my "Country Harvest OOTD":)!:


The background is in front of my mum's appartement!:) And it's great to make pic's there! Oh the colorful leaves are makin' such a wonderful harvest atmosphere. 

From top to bottom:

blouse - old h&m (Kids section - guys I know:) BUT it's one of my fav'!), Slim Jeans in bordeaux/red - Tchibo, Boots HERE - Clarks

My fav' song for this shoot and during the last week was "The Girl Of My Best Friend" by Elvis Presley:


Did you've got such a lovely sunny sunday as I've had?

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment