Wednesday, 16 October 2013

100% Pure brightening night balm

Hi guys,

almost two week ago I've written/talked about the 100% Pure Natural Cosmetic Brand and now one of my fav' eyebrow gel! (Click HERE to see my first post!) Now I would like to show you the second part: the 100% Pure brightening night balm:
 (Photo Credit: 100% Pure - I don't own it!)

This *brightening night balm is used to brighten up your skin during the night to look more fresh the next mornin':) It's 100% natural (which means without any pesticides and other bad stuff!) and also (for me not really necessary but great for all of you Vegans:)) 100% vegan!

What 100% Pure says about this balm (as seen on the packaging:)):

"Skin Brightening Collection was formulated specifically to enliven dull looking complexion to make it more vibrant, healthy and glowing. Rather than using harsh chemical skin lighteners, this 100% Pure formula gets its brightening effect from all natural, gentle ingredients like bearberry, kojic acid, sake, fruit acids, licorice, vitmain c, lemon juice and strawberries (YUMMY:)). 

This super nourishing balm deeply replenishes your skin and brightens your complexion while you sleep. Truly 100% Pure - never any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins!"

Ingredients:

Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin C, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Kojic Acid, Bearberry, Licorice, Cranberry, Pink Grapefruit Oil, Lemon Oil

It brightens while nourishing your skin and it's great for dull looking skin
ABSOLUTELY cruelty free and 100% vegan
 
How to use this night balm?:

You should use it on your clean facial skin before your goin' to bed and make your own "beauty" sleep:)!

My own opinion and result:


I pretty much like that it's in fact a 100%  natural product - which means that the color and scent isn't sooo rich like in other "chemical" facial skin creams - not a strong lemon scent but recognizeable! And the consistency is a bit strange as it's really rich and thick but after applying on your finger and face it's creamy and not too oily more moisturizing! I like to apply it under the eye to avoid dark circles around the eyes and on my forehead and chin - it really makes a difference after a short using!:) - The amount of small imperfections like: Pimple or other annoying bad stuff will erase:) It also makes a better skin complexion - REALLY!

The consisteny and preview:

(Please appologize - my hand DOESN'T have any pigmentation or it's NOT dirty - the color of this pic is a bit unperfect:)! But the light white and shiny place above on my hand is the 100% Pure brightening night balm)
 
I would apply it in a really small amount as it contains really thick and oily ingredients like Avocado Oil or Shea Butter so don't apply to huge amounts - unless you've a really dry skin!

As it's a fully natural non-toxic cosmetic product I can understand that the price is a bit pricey with 40€ (1.2 oz/34g)! And it's an us/american product made in Napa California - where the sun is shinin' really!:)

For more informations please visit 100% Pure!

I've also received some nice 100% Pure body lotion/body creams samples:


Which are all the same consistency, with a moisturizing effect and well-pampering! My two fav's are the 100% Pure Coconut nourishing body cream (as I LOVE coconut scent and this one is really the "freshes" and high scented coconut scent I've EVER tried and got in cosmetic products!:) and the 100% Pure Cabernet Grape nourishing body cream - a nice summer scent great for autumn too!:)

I hope you've enjoyed this new skin care product review and hope to see you soon here again!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment