Thursday, 12 September 2013

Sunshine 27: Majorca Part 2

Hi guys,

my second part about my Majorca vacation is finally here:) - I've visit Palma a LOT (so I'm a tiny winy Palma "insider" as I've found a lot lovely small shops/boutiques and also coffee and bakery stores!). 

Start with a small walk through the parc near the Cathedral (at the Av. d'Antoni Maura) and go along the Passeig Dalt Maura where the big water fountain always creates a fantastic atmosphere:)! And finally a long walk alongside the Autovia Autopista de Levante (where pedestrians and bike-rider have a wide and good designed way to walk along!):

Wonderful fountains in the backround of me, again fountains and a great old historical stone gate :


The old huge trees are a great shade opportunity in the sunny center of Palma! and oh I just love this fountains:):


You'll find LOTS of different cultures, people sculptures and Art in Palma - like this one female body, another fountain:) and the old Library (Bibliotheka) building of Palma - where you can also get a great Cappuccino!:



 A great view on a typical "majorcian" finca building & street art!:


After this trip we went to the Autovia Autopista de Levante:

I love palms (date palms) and so I was in heaven!:) The clear blue / turquoise sea and the fresh salty breeze - oh well, I would return back promptly!:)

After we've return back the same way to get into Palma Center - I've took this two beautiful pic's of the Cathedral and of course the HUGE fountain in the backfront of me!:)

It was really warm (NO! Hot:)) and so we went to a small heladeria (stands spanish for gelateria - ice cream shop:)) at the Placa d'Espana called Nestle "La Lechera Yoghurt To-Go" with different toppings - and I've choosen red berries:):


I really enjoyed the stay there and hope you're interested in seeing further 2 last posts about my lovely vacation 11 day trip to Majorca!:)

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment