Sunday, 25 August 2013

Sunshine 24: Summer Pic's of my life 2

Hi guys:),

I've been recently too busy to show you each day my latest news - BUT now as it's rainin' here and I'm listening to few lovely relaxin' and smooth songs like: Remember, Amarantine, The Blue Umbrella, 101 Dalmatians Main Title, Beauty and the Beast and many more:)


Here are my latest pic's showing you, how I've applied my daily BB Cream foundation part (Catrice BB Cream in 010 Light Beige) and how I've decided to smile each day more - as the life is tooooo short to make a bad or worse face!:) 



This week I've tried out a simple BUT delicious and fresh Watermelon, Balsamico, Feta Cheese, Lemon Zest&Juice salad! - Simple and great for your outdoor garden summer party or picnic too! (Similar recipe here or here

Oh I'm sooo lucky and glad to get the opportunity to cooperate with many lovely brands and "names":) and that I've received this week to further lovely swimwear (Alexandra Body Suit & Bikini) by Je Suis by Rachel Pappo and two weeks ago also two swimswear (Mirage One Piece & Pink Frill Bikini) by Scandale & mariemeili.

Pink Frill Bikini by mariemeili:

(Photo Credit: mariemeili)


Ombar Choco' is now one of my next healthy sweet tooth! It contains just healthy raw cocoa, coconut sugar etc. (I'll make this day a post). Oh and the Strawberries & Cream is a quiet better than the plain Organic Coco Mylk one!

As I'm in Majorca for 10 days in almost one week!:) (YEPE!!!!! I can't wait!:)) I'll show you ALL bikinis and Swimwear I've received and packed in my travel case - on myself at the beautiful balearic beach of Majorca! And I'll try to make a short "Summer 13 Swimwear Look" video too!:)

Wish you a great Sunday mornin' and Byeeeeee:),

No comments:

Post a Comment