Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Sunshine 11: Summer Movies!:)

Hi guys;),

I'm back with a new "Sunshine-Tag" post, which will be about one of my further hobbies - to watch movies - especially summer themed/summer movies!:) So grab your nearest love or watch with your friends/family at your own garden, park or just at your comfy home some of these classic/funny/highly emotional SUMMER Movies!:

The romantic-/funny-/teenager movies:

Where the Boys are '84 (Trailer), 500 Days of Summer (Trailer), The Shag (Trailer), Summer School (Trailer), Letters to Juliet (Trailer), The Man In The Moon (Trailer), Mystic Pizza (Trailer), Dear John (Trailer), Summer Lovers (Trailer)


The classic-/teenage-/deep emotional ones:

Adam (Trailer), a Summer Place (Trailer), Summer Love (Trailer), Ferries Bueller's Day Off (Trailer), Rip Girls (Trailer), Gatsby (Trailer), Fast Times (Trailer), Soul Surfer (Trailer)


What are your fav' summer movies? - Did you've seen all of my "Summer Movies" List?

Bye the way, as I was today again at our local outdoor swimming pool, I've tried out some few new beauty products-/brands - you can be surprise for my further posts!:)

Bye,

4 comments:

  1. I love a good romantic movie for summer nights when staying in. Some of these I've watched and some I haven't. Will check them out.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer themed movies as well!
    Now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute blog! Lovely layout and so pink - favourite! I am now following you on GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete