Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Sunshine 4: ZARA/H&M Summer Haul

Hi guys:),

I've been doing some clothes hauls/shopping the last month and this too (yea SALE is now already on the go!:)) - so I though to show you all my stuff I've bought:

(My sizes: 10/S, 36/S)

Shorts 1 - Price: 19,95€
Shorts 2 - Price: I think they also cost 19,95€ (I can't remember SORRY:))

First I've bought in late June 2013 these two High-Waist shorts at our local H&M (which are REALLY good in quality!:)) I pretty much like to wear it with different vintage-/printed t-shirts or blouses too!:)


Yesterday I've found this Tunic (Blouse) at H&M, which was sold under the original price (as SALE-days are now here!:))

And I've found also at ZARA a third BUT ultra neon pink used-optic "cal' Style" shorts - perfect for our summer vacation!:) (Size: S)

(Photo Credits: ZARA)

Origianl Price:
40€
SALE Price:
20€

Here again the lovely long Tunic Blouse from H&M - which can be used as a dress too as it's super long!:):

(My size: XS)

(Photo Credits: H&M)

Original Price:
20€
SALE Price:
10€

Now let's turn to my "Summer-Shoey-Haul":):

(Photo Credits: ZARA)

I've bought myself this lovely neon pink sneakers from ZARA via Online shop - as the my LARGE size wasn't in our local ZARA store available:( - I've 41cm/Converse size:  7.5, if you're interested:)

Original Price:
29,95€
SALE Price:
19,99€

(Photo Credits: ZARA)

My other shoes from ZARA are these cute/natural brown leather sandals, which are perfectly for a beach walk, city escape or just for the whole "hot" summer time!:)

Original Price:
27,95€
SALE Price:
19,99€

And here again my two new "shoeys" from ZARA:


I hope you've got too such lovely treasures at the SALE days now - or did you've made your "Summer Haul" the last month too?:) - Would be great to let me know in your comments, whether you've liked my pieces or not & which one would you recommend me further!:)

Yours,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment