Tuesday, 18 June 2013

L'Oreal Perfect Match

Hi guys:),

I've tried out recently (for exactly the last whole 5 days!:)) the L'Oreal Perfect Match makeup product range, which includes:



L'Oreal Paris le correcteur Perfect Match Concealer (shade: 02 Vanilla)

This concealer won my heart - NO REALLY!:) As it's totally a great and the right shade for light toned skin types! It's easy to apply and blends well. Oh and it stays for a long time as well as the foundation! Just Great!

Re-buying include:)

What says L'Oreal:

It helps hide imperfections, blemishes and evens skin tone. Glides on beautifully to give you a perfect base!
It's formulated with True Match technology to even your skin tone, cover imperfections, and conceal under-eye circles. Oil-free and non-comedogenic.

L'Oreal Paris le teint Perfect Match Liquid Foundation (shade: R2-C2 Rose Vanilla)


At the first sight, when I saw the bottle was, that this foundation would be also a bit darker as my natural skin tone, BUT in fact it matches perfectly!!!!:) (maybe 'cause the sun is now shinning a lot and so I'm getting a natural low tan:)) The texture is a bit weird, it's liquid but has a weird consistency - this is probably something new for you, even if you're applying your foundation with your own hands - which by the way allows a great blending with your skin!

It also REALLY stays for a long time on the right place of your face:)! So it's a great foundation for school, work or other special activities in your life (I've just not tested out the waterproof-resistence yet!).

I'll re-buy it after used it up!

What says L'Oreal:

True Match super-blendable liquid foundation perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin, hiding imperfections with its fine, creamy texture & gives you a flawless coverage. As it blends seamlessly with the skin, it automatically adjusts to the texture of the skin to create a flawless finish. Oil-free& non-comedogenic.

L'Oreal Paris la poudre Perfect Match Creamy Powder (shade: K5 Rose Sand)


My first look at the packaging has blown up my mind, it's totally lovely packaged (as well as each other L'Oreal True Match packagings!) - for a drugstore product really great designed!:) 

Now let's turn to the texture: it's the same weird/other feeling like by the L'Oreal True Match Foundation! It's like L'Oreal says by it's own - that it's creamy and powdery so 1in2 product. Which blends REALLY well on your skin and gives you a middle-matt effect - oh and stays as well for hours. The skin feeling is comfortable/great too:)!

Re-buying included.

What says L'Oreal:

The powder perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin for a flawless finish. The fine, soft and lightweight powder blends perfectly : you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish or build for more coverage.

True Match Powder is a compact powder which allows you to achieve a flawless-looking complexion without caking. The ultra-fine formula means you can apply a single translucent layer to even your complexion or you can build up more coverage to cover imperfections.

L'Oreal Paris le blush Perfect Match Cheek Color/Blush (shade: 150/125 Nude Pink)

I must say, that this blush is high-pigmented! So you need a REALLY small amount of it, as otherwise you'll get big/huge cheeks:)! Oh and I'm using for the application my own blush-brush as the included one, is pretty and well made BUT it's not really great for the texture of the blush and so it takes a long time, to get the right amount of the blush on the included brush - you know what I mean:)?

My shade is a deeper/dark rose/pinkish tone with sparkles in it - a great blush for light-medium skin types and also great for a blush-bronzer combination!:)

As you'll need really a tiny-petit-amount of it, I will probably not re-buy it by myself, as when it cames to blushes/bronzers etc. I'm a kind of makeup girl - who likes to try out different shades/colors:)

What says L'Oreal:

The soft, healthy-looking glow - comes in pink, apricot and honey hues to match every woman’s skin tone – warm, cool or neutral. Its compact-size, and integrated brush and mirror. Oil-free and non-comedogenic.

L'Oreal Paris True Match Anti-Fatique & Illuminating Concealer (shade: R3-4-5 Rose Beige)

I'm absolutely in love with such "Twist-Click" (concealer) applicators, as they are easy to apply - even if you're on a road trip or just where you've not the right brush (which normally  doesn't happen to us Makeup-Freaks - right?!:)) As I'm using the Perfect Match Concealer - I'm using this Anti-Fatique & Illuminating Concealer as a Highlighter on my upper lid! - It gives you an extra kick on your high lid line!:)

But it's not something, which I would re-purchase as it's not really necessary for myself:)

What says L'Oreal:

This concealer is an illuminating concealer which helps improve the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. It will leave the delicate skin around the eye area looking radiant, as well as perfectly concealing any blemishes. It's oil-free and non-comedogenic.

Maybelline Jade New York The Rocket  Volum' Express Water-Proof Mascara (shade: Black):



As I'm not really wearing often Mascaras (Guys, my own natural lashes are long and big enough:)!) I'm also not often buy myself some new/ultimative great mascaras, BUT after trying out these one - I think I'll buy my next Mascara the same - as it's REALLY waterproof and makes my eye sparkle a bit more!:)

What says Maybelline NY:

Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Supersonic Brush, and Fast Glide formula. Loads on big, sleek volume instantly!

I've tried it out for the last 5 days - which has allowed me to make some makeup-ideas/tutorials:


Flamingo Dance (a great summer makeup, even if you LOVE pink lips as I do:)!)

You'll need:

The whole L'Oreal Perfect Match products mentioned above, L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in the shade: 07 Cheeky Magenta, A white/light beige eyeshadow (I'm using always the the base shadows in the Eye Steppes by Jane Iredale),Maybelline NY The Rocket Volum' Express Water-Proof Mascara.

Voila - your own "Flamingo Dance" can start:)!

Golden State Girl (I was inspired by one of the maybe greatest cal' designers Whitney Port/Whitney Eve)

You'll need: 

The whole L'Oreal Perfect Match products mentioned above, a shiny (pastell) pink lipstick (like the great ones from Estee Lauder), golden eyeshadows like the one by Jane Iredale, Maybelline NY.

You'll shine bright as the hot Cali Sun!:)

Natural Look (I've just washed my hair - Sorry guys, for my Non-Styling But that was just planned for that makeup look:)!!):

You'll need:

The whole L'Oreal Perfect Match products mentioned above, a red/red-pinkish lip balm like the Lipbutters by Revlon, Burt's Bees, Alverde, Maybelline NY etc., a neutral eyeshadow by L'Oreal.

It's a perfect weekend/lazy day/school look! - Show your REAL Beauty!:)

Ranger's daughter (YIPPIE YAY - I'm a western girl - who likes to be natural and sparklin' too:) - These are just my natural curls - just used a curl shampoo, conditioner, and a curl treatment!)

You'll need:

Again the whole L'Oreal Perfect Match products mentioned above, a rose toned lipstick like by Estee Lauder, Maybelline NY/L'Oreal, a blue/turquoise eye liner like by Smashbox, Maybelline NY, Catrice etc., a pastell rainbow eyeshadow like by YSL or Maybelline NY.

Your inner western heart will blow up after having this ultimative Ranger's daughter look:)!

For more informations about the L'Oreal Perfect Match products - please visit their website:

DE/AT, UK, USA, ES, FR, CZCA, CH,

For more information about the Maybelline NY The Rocket Volum' Express Water-Proof Mascara please visit their website:

DE/AT, UK, USA, ES, FR, CH, CA

And that's it!:) I hope you've enjoyed my review/make up ideas post and see you soon!

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment