Thursday, 30 May 2013

SUBCUTANE - AGELESS Hydro Lipid Emulsion

Hi my lovely readers:)!,

I've got last week a great surprise by Subcutane - an Ageless Hydro Lipid Emulsion/Serum from the AGELESS Organic Cosmetic range!:) Oh I was soooo happy about this little "bottle of healthy energy and power"!:)

 (Photo Credit: natur kosmetik shop - I Don't own this pic'!)

This little magical treatment contains high quality oils like: jojoba, sunflower, buckthorn oil, apricot oil, pineapple extracts and pomegranate extracts!

This Hydro Lipid Emulsion/Serum will give your facial skin (your decollete & head skin too:)!) the needed moisture and will fight against the moisture loss! It supports the natural skin character, gives the needed elasticity and proctects from environmental influences & dryness.

https://www.subcutane.at/typo3temp/GB/e0a837dfc7.jpg
 (Photo Credit: Subcutane - I Don't own this pic'!)

The 2 in 1 formula made from highquality natural oils and moisturizers, vitamines, natural fruit extracts and anti-oxidantes will protect your skin and fight against the skin aging too!

But the ingrediences aren't only to avoid dryness or skin aging - they also made your facial skin more soft and create a wonderful fresh and healthy looking skin tone!



How you should apply the Subcutane - Ageless Hydro Lipid Emulsion:

Shake it well, give a small pump/"shhh" ( I would say more a shhh as it's not a cream so you don't get a small hazelnut size something on your hand just a oil drop or lake if you're using more than needed:)) on your palm of hand. Comminute and apply it on your facial skin/face, neck and decollete. 

You can use this emulsion/serum as a further beauty treatment JUST for a higher/intensive moisturizing routine or for a further beauty treatment including your normal daily facial care routine!

The product is also really fabulous as it fights again animal ingredients and it's up to the strict guide lines of the high controled natural cosmetics referred to BDIH!

Ingredients (INCI):

Aqua/Water, Glycine Soja/Soybean Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis/Jojoba Seed Oil, Tricaprylin, Glycerin, Prunus Armenica/Apricot Kernel Oil, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Parfum/Essential Oils, Ananas Sativus/Pineapple Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Helinathus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Beta Carotene.*

*made from controlled organic cultivation farming

Country of Origin:

Austria

The Price:

Subcutane - Ageless Hydro Lipid Emulsion/Serum - 30ml - 32,00€

My opinion about this facial-/neck-/decollete skin care treatment:

The scent is really natural, NOT too strong, fruity and it really smell a bit like carrots (It's just my opinion - as it also contains Beta Carotene!:)) but I would prefer that it would smell a bit more like pineapples (as I looove this fruit - it's one of my fav' fruits:)) but it has a lovely oily (NOT too oily) consistency and I'm enjoying to wear it during the warm sunny days/summer days - and I think that it's the perfect facial serum/emulsion after you've enjoyed a day at the beach  - as a night regenerator too!:)

I also prefer that it's a natural/organic product and that it includes most of all natural extracts & oils. It's great that it contains Beta Carotene - as this is great for you all guys, to avoid bad sunburns (which can happen even if you've a sunscreen applied on your whole face!). 

The price is a high-end price, BUT as it's natural/organic, a great packaging and a lovely little facial treatment/emuslion - it's really worth to use it sometimes. I wouldn't use it each day (not just for the price - it's now one of my luxury treatments:) - but also for the rich formula and as I've normal/t-zone skin and not really often a dry skin it's perfect to use it just twice or three times/days per week!).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

For more information - please visit Subcutane's website. It's really interesting to read their two articles about skin protection/real protected beauty too:

How to eat yourself beautyful
(Photo Credit: Subcutane - I Don't own this pic'!)


Hope you've enjoyed my post/review about Subcutane's Ageless - Facial Hydro Lipid Emulsion/Serum & to see you later:)!

Bye,
NIKA

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - I'm glad you liked it!:) As it's always important for me to share my fav' beauty products/holly things or just some important or interesting news in beauty, lifestyle, traveling - I think it's my job to write my true feelings/meaning or opinions to you all!:)

      NIKA

      Delete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Skin Care Clinic in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete