Sunday, 5 May 2013

Rouge Bunny Rouge - Vespers

Hi guys:),

I've been sooo happy after another makeup gift/treasure and surprise I've found in my mail box - some samples from RBR (Rouge Bunny Rouge)!:)

Here you see all (four) products, which I've received as samples:

 (Photo Credits: Rouge Bunny Rouge - I don't own each of them!)

My sample-sized products:


How they look on my under arm:

From left to right:

Mattify Primer, Bronzing Glow Liquid for cheeks, face etc. - shade: As If It Were Summer Still... , Make-up Melt Cleanser, Loose Glitter Pigment for eyes, cheeks and lips - shade: Fire Drops Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree

My opinion:

I really like the primer - as this one really creates a mattified look on your whole face (great for oily facial skin parts like T-Zone:)!). The Loose Glitter Pigment has a lovely golden/peachy shade which I really like to wear - as I've blue eyes it's perfect!:) The Make-Up Cleanser I've not tried out yet, but will tell you as soon as possible - how I think about it. And the bronzing glow liquid/fluid I'm using on my cheeks instead of my powder bronzer during spring/summer seasons - also great for light skin tones as I have!

The samples came in gorgeous small plastic tins - which I will use for traveling too! The original size products have a luxury and well-designed packaging too! - I just was a bit surprised about the prize - they are definitely high-end products! 


I've not wait a day and tried out the whole RBR sample range with some of my own makeup products to create this pre-summer pinkish vintage makeup look "On day at Melrose Ave.":



This look includes all RBR samples (without the Makeup Cleanser:)) and some other makeup products, which I have:


Max Factor Pastell Compact powder in the shade: Pastell 1, Mineral Hygienics Fairly Light Mineral Foundation , Smashbox Metallic Cream Eye Liner Palette shade: Graphite, Bobby Brown 1991 Lipstick Palette, neutral/creme shade matt eyeshadow like: MAC Brule, Benefit Cosmetics Call My Buff, Artdeco Matt Natural Touch, BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color eyeshadow palette (the 2nd eyeshadow - the cream one:))


I hope you've enjoyed this post and see you later:)!

Bye,
NIKA

2 comments:

  1. These look like such fun goodies!!! Speaking of make-up, I've been on the hunt for a lovely blush! :) Thank you so much for such a sweet comment on my blog, you made my day, and your blog is lovely! I hope you are having a Super Sunday!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, really helpful!

    Jamilah x
    http://jamjaf.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete