Thursday, 16 May 2013

ProSeries by Wella - "NY Volume Look"

Hi guys:),

I thought, that it's such a sunny morning and the birds are singing a sweet melody - I could write about the Volume Hair Care/Styling Range by Wella!

 
(Photo Credits: Pinterest - I Don't Own Each of Them!)

I've been soooo lucky to try out the full range and create my own New York Volume Hair Look:) - Which is a bit different as the original look - (click here to watch it on youtube fully:))

My New York Volume Look by Wella ProSeries:


And here's just a vintage version of myself with this dreamy volume look:):


What you'll need to create this (awesome and vibrant girly look:)):


Wella ProSeries Volume Shampoo
Wella ProSeries Volume Conditioner
Wella ProSeries Volume Hair Mousse Spray
Wella ProSeries New York Edition Hairspray (Strongness: 4)

& of course your fav' brush, curl wand (I've a 19mm one:))

Oh I hope you've enjoyed this post about the full ProSeries Volume hair care/styling range & the awesome re-created NY Volume Look:)!

For more informations - please visit ProSeries

Wish you all a great new sunny day and hope to see you soon here on my lovely blog again!

Bye,
NIKA

8 comments:

  1. Great post! I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love for you to enter if you are interest! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-skin-regime-boot-camp-for.html . Thanks!
    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sooo much & for your giveaway tipp too!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. Your layout is amazing! I love your blog! If you have some time would you mind checking out mine? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm proud, that you like it!:) I've tried my best:) I've checked out your blog too! - great hair style!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! I'd love to try out this range soon. x

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG:)! I'm happy, that you think so!:) Definitely check the ProSeries in one of your local drugstores/supermarkets & try out!:) It's worth!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  4. I love your hair!
    pink-popsicles.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always absolutely amazed and proud about such a lovely comment like yours!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete