Wednesday, 22 May 2013

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks

Hi lovely readers!:),

I've been today with my mum at the nearest shopping centre and in other cool places & I've bought two L'Oreal Caresse lipsticks too - which I'll show you now a bit closer:):


The L'Oreal Caresse lipsticks are available in 16 shades (Germany, Austria), 11 shades (UK + 4 shades of the new/latest L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Coeur De Perle):

(Photo Credit: www.loreal-paris.es  - I Don't Own this picture/photo!)

The 16 shades are:

01 Fashionista Pink
02 Innocent Pink
03 Lovely Rose
04 Rose Mademoiselle
07 Cheeky Magenta
101 Tempting Lilac
201 Flirty Violet
202 Impulsive Fuchsia
203 Rock'n Mauve
102 Mauve Cherie
301 Dating Coral
401 Rebel Red
403 Hypnotic Red
501 Nude Ingenue
503 Seductive Beige
602 Irresistible Expresso


Here you can watch the spot (from 2012) about L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks:



I've bought as mentioned above at my first pic's about these lovely L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks the shades:


02 Innocent Pink
(a soft, light shimmery BUT not tooooooo much shimmery lipstick, which will suit you perfect even if you've a light skin tone or a sun-touched one and will bring your mouth to glow!:) - It's a kind like Estee Lauders Pink Sand lipstick - which is one of my fav' all year round!)


07 Cheeky Magenta
A middle dark matt pink tone - it's without shimmer (which I prefer if I'm wearing darker shades/lip colors!) and it's not tooo dark "pinkish" - what I will say - this color is easy to apply, without looking cheap - if you know, what I mean?!:)

So here you can see how the both Rouge Caresse Lipsticks look like on my own lips:



I'll let you know, how long they stays (in REAL!:)) on your lips and to which makeup's they suits perfect soon!:)

For more informations about the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks please visit your own country website of L'Oreal: AT, GE, UK, ES, FR, USA, CH, NL

Hope you've enjoyed my "L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick" Review and wish you all a great sunny day in late-May:)

Bye,
NIKA

8 comments:

  1. The colours look fantastic!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post:)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's great (your post!:)) and these L'Oreal Caresse Lipsticks are really blowing up my mind - as the price and quality is just perfect for a (BEAUTY-HOLIC) girl:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. I really love these lipsticks.. they're so moisturising, and the colours are sooooo gorgeous xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well - I also fall in love with these lipsticks:) As the colours are really well pigmented and last longer than I thought at first:)!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      P.S.: Your blog is gorgeous too!:)

      Delete
  3. I love these lipsticks too <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovley comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh THANK YOU! for visiting my blog:)! And you're welcome, as your blog is really gorgeous too!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete