Thursday, 18 April 2013

PAMPERING DAY - FACE & HANDS

Hi:),

I've made today afternoon a "Pampering - Hour" (after a long day - it was really the time to make one:)) and here are the products I've used:

The products (from left to right):

NIVEA pampering Soft Souffle (for my hands - which are really dry at the moment - and that's just because the cold season/weather until now!:( - But the cream is the BEST for it!:)) , Labello Lip Butter in the scent "Vanilla & Macadamia Nut", Tangle Teezer (for my fresh washed hair), Neutrogena Visibly Clear "Fein & Matt/Pore & Shine", NIVEA Baby Care Cream (I've just bought a sample - as I don't knew whether it would be good for my sensitive facial skin - and must say, I'll definitely use it often and buy a full size one soon!:)) , Lavera My Age Intensive Eye Cream


And above - You know me:) I just don't know how to show you that I'm fully relaxed and pampered after using these products on myself!

Wish you a relaxed and cared afternoon too!

Bye,
NIKA

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous relaxing day, I'm sure you enjoyed it! I'll definitely try these products! And happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful birthday with your friends and family! Keep up the great work, your blog is so cool! Feel free to check out mine ;) Kisses from New York
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these heart-warming comment too:)! I would definitely recommend these products to you too:) And I've had a wonderful b'day with lots of cake, drinks (non-alcoholic and alcoholic one:)) and thank's for your positive meaning about my blog - Means a lot to me! I hope you've a great time in NY!:) - I was in the "Big Apple" one and half year ago - it was one of the best times of my life!:) I love Coney Island (Beach) too:)

    Bye,
    NIKA

    P.S.: Hope you've a shiny day as I've had:)

    ReplyDelete