Sunday, 14 April 2013

Now I'm a tumblr'r too:)!

Hi,

I though a long time ago: "I could have a tumblr account too, where all my wishes &  inspirations could have the same place as here on my blog:) And after a long time I've created today my first (free) tumblr account:)

Here a screen-shoot of my tumblr "banner/head":


So it would be nice, if you would visit/follow/subscribe or just "tumblr" me too:) - Guys, I really don't know much about this community page/"place" until yet ( a tot:al beginner:)) but I hope you'll like it as I do:)

And here's the link to my site: NIKA Bittner

Oh, that was all:) This post is really short, 'cause I wanted just quickly let you know, that I've now a tumblr page too!

Wish you all a nice evening & a great and awesome start into the next week!

Bye,
NIKA

3 comments:

  1. hi dear! I just came across your blog and I think its wonderful! would you be interested in following each other via GFC and bloglovin? I always return the follow...leave me a comment and let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep:) I would really like to follow your blog via GFC and bloglovin too - if you would follow me as well:)

      Thank you soo much for your lovely comment and I wish you a sunny afternoon!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. hi again :) thank you for following me I am now also following via gfc and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete