Monday, 8 April 2013

NEUTROGENA - visibly clear Fein&Matt/Pore&Shine facial wash

Hi:),

I've been away for some days - Sorry!:) But I've tried out a lot of new beauty care products (facial-/hair-/hairstyle products etc.) and we've got Easter holidays and I've painted my room (now my room is in pastell pink/rose - just a cotton sweet pink:)) two days ago. To much things happened the last days - it was just impossible to write some new posts on my lovely blog:)

But now I'm back and I would really like to let you know some informations and my personal opinion about the new Neutrogena visibly clear "fine & matt" facial wash:

(Photo Credits: Neutrogena/J&J, M2)

I've got the chance to preview the new Neutrogena visible Clear "Fein & Matt" facial wash gel* (which I've received one and half week ago - it's important, that you try out a new facial care product some days/a week  - to see any results:)!) (*...PR-Sample)

Oh here you can see at the bottom my bottle Neutrogena visible clear "Fein & Matt" and my second bottle of Neutrogena visibly clear "Pink Grapefruit" (which I've got some months ago as a PR Sample too and fall in love with the result, that I've bought it again/twice!):



For the daily facial wash routine I've used each morning the green one - which is the new Neutrogena visible clear "Fein & Matt" and in the afternoon or evening I've used my lovely Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facial wash.


Now to the product details of Neutrogena visibly clear "Fein & Matt" (on the basis of the Neutrogena Info-Sheets) :

NEUTROGENA® VISIBLY CLEAR® Pore & Shine Daily Wash has a double action to unclog pores & mattify skin, providing a flawless-looking complexion.



NEUTROGENA® VISIBLY CLEAR® Pore & Shine Daily Scrub has a double action for tightened pores & mattified skin, providing a flawless-looking complexion. 


Visibly reduces shine: the formula is clinically proven to immediately remove 77%* of excess sebum and provide a lasting matte effect without over-drying the skin.


For a deeply cleaness, freshness and regular teint/complexion you should use both of the new Neutrogena products. 

The new products aren't only agains visible enhanced pores and shiny facial skin parts. Helps unclog pores: the formula cleanses deep down for visibly refined-looking skin. Its fresh tangerine & lime scent provides an incredibly uplifting cleansing experience.


The green color and transparent texture is also a part of the whole Neutrogena visible clear range, as the Pink Grapefruit line is also a transparent texture only with a pink-/rose color and the transparent bottle is a modern design and will suit perfectly into each bathroom type!

The new Neutrogena visible clear "Fein & Matt" range will be available from April 2013

Which products will be available:

Neutrogena visible clear "Fein & Matt" facial wash gel - 200ml
Neutrogena visible clear "Fein & Matt" daily facial peeling - 150ml

How to use them daily?:

1. Apply it on your moist/lightly wet facial skin
2. Make a smooth massage (you've just to wash your face with a facial brush/your own fingers  with rotated movements!)
3. Remove it efficiently with a lukewarm/cold water.

How much does it cost?:

Both (peeling & facial wash gel) will cost circa 6,39€

My own opinion/review about it:

After I've used it two days (morning: Neutrogena visible clear "Fein &Matt"/"Pore & Shine" and afternoon: Neutrogena visible clear "Pink Grapefruit") I've seen first results! My redness around nose and sometimes I've it on my cheeks too - were fully away!:) As I've not unlog pores or too much pimples/blemishes I haven't seen a really huge difference BUT it really has reduced my oily skin parts/sebum after one and half week!

Here you can see my almost natural look (less makeup and less pimples/oily skin:)):

(I know that these pic's aren't my best one:) and that my look isn't really lovely BUT they show you perfectly how clear my skin, after using both Neutrogena visible clear facial washes, looks like!)

I have though at the beginning that it would be in the same quality like my fav' Neutrogena visible clear daily facial wash "Pink Grapefruit" and now after one week I must say, that I'll use them both in combination! As the result seems to be perfect and better if you use one for morning and the other one for evening. 

I've used the "Fein & Matt"/"Pore & Shine" for evening as the scent of lime & tangerine is fruity and not too strong (so perfect for all of you - who don't won't highly perfumed beauty care products:)) but for morning I need a fresh I would say a bit more fresh - perfumed facial wash like the Pink Grapefruit, which really is like fresh cut grapefruits:) So if I would choose one of the two scents I would say Pink Grapefruit is the winner, but if I would say which one mattifies and fights agains my oily skin parts the winner would be "Fein & Matt"/"Pore & Shine"! 

I'm using the Neutrogena visible clear range for ages (since I was a young teeny - and I've got REALLY a high amount of pimples at my t-zone!) and I would say that Neutrogena really regulated and makes my skin looks more healthy and clear!

I also used and loved the Neutrogena visibly clear Oil-free Facial Wash , which was and will be my ABSOLUTE fav' of all forever! but as I've (I'm happy:)) today just sometimes some small pimples and an oily t-zone (nose, chin, forehead) I use the Pink Grapefruit really often! and after trying out the "Fein&Matt"/"Pore&Shine" I'll use it often too.

Soon I'll try out the peeling too - so be prepared about a post:)!

For more informations - please visit your own Neutrogena visible clear homepage: 
DE, UK, USA

Hope you've enjoyed this long post/review about the lates Neutrogena visible clear range and see you soon!:)

Bye,
NIKA

1 comment:

  1. HEY, would you possibly mind checking out my review? xxxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/visibly-clear-skin-revival.html

    ReplyDelete