Monday, 8 April 2013

L'Oreal Indefectible 24h longlasting lipstick

Hi,

few days ago I've received a lovely nude shade L'Oreal Indefectible 24h longlasting lipstick (lipglaze with white translucent lipstick to fix it for 24h!), which I totally prefer to wear at the moment, if I went to school, city or just on a meeting:)

(Photo Credits: L'Oreal Germany)

I've got the shade 113 "Invincible Sable"*, which is a neutral/middle dark nude shade and perfect for light skin tone too:) I love it, it reminds me on a Bobbi Brown lipshade I've got:)  (* PR-Sample)


It isn't shimmery (which I prefer:)) and it's just a classic shade, which will suit the most of you!:)


The coverage is highly pigmented, and the lip color glaze also fast dry out  - to apply on the white transparent fixation:) Which I love and really enjoy to use!

It's a new technologie - how to apply your fav' lipsticks/lip tones & shades and I'll buy some (pink) shades too soon:) - I highly recommend these lovely L'Oreal Indefectible 24h longlasting lipsticks.

For more information please visit your L'Oreal website: DE, ESP

Hope you've got a lovely start into a new week and wish you a great Monday afternoon!:)

Bye,

NIKA

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete