Wednesday, 3 April 2013

essie spring collection 2013

Hi guys:),

I've received few days ago one of the lovely essie polishes (shade: "bond with whomever") from the latest limited edition essie spring collection 2013!:

(Photo Credit: L'oreal)

Which colors are available in the new essie spring collection?

madison ave-hue (a chic Upper East Side Pink shade), go ginza (a soft cherry blossom rose), avenue mountain (a sophisticated Paris blue shade), bond with whomever (poshy lilac shade - not only for snobs!:)), maximillian strasse her (a cool chilly grey-green shade), hip-anema (a bright red-orange shade)

The limited edition essie spring collection 2013 will be available in all (austrian,german) good-stocked drugstores and high-end parfumeries from middle of march 2013 and will cost circa 10,49€.

And now here's my limited edition essie spring collection 2013 "bond with whomever"*:


I've tried out yesterday another version of my latest nail art fav' designs - "Lilac Ombre Nails" which includes the essie "bond with whomever" nailpolish too!:):

(From left to right: essie "nice is nice", essie "bond with whomever", Maybelline "Flash Cosmic", OPI "I Juggle...Men")

 And here's the result:





*....PR-Sample

Hope you've enjoyed my post and wish you all a lovely afternoon!:)

Bye,
NIKA



4 comments:

  1. bond with whomever is such a gorgeous colour! perfect for spring/summer :) great post, your nails look lovely :)

    btw im hosting a giveaway on my blog for the NAKED basics palette by urban decay, hope you can enter!

    xxx

    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nails, love that color;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog! I love Essie nail polishes! My favourite is Mint Candy Apple, perfect for spring and summer. Great post :)

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style. I like these nice looking leather hobo bags offered on cwmalls.com, they are not only attractive but also very functional.

    ReplyDelete