Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Monday

Hi:),

I'm soooo happy about my latest Thomas Sabo charm (a silver violine key), oh and about my Lindt dark chocolate bunny, some Lindt Child Easter collection Mini (filled) chocolate figures and about my new underwire bra (Lycra,color: pink, textile: 95% cotton, 5% elastan) - Oh and how did you find my Easter "basket" bag - a pink paper bag with golden chains and a yorkshire doggy on each side?:


I've also made on Saturday the ultimative "Bunny Carrot Cake", which is incredible - my sis', brother-in-law, mum, and me were highly satisfied and happy about it (oh it was my first Carrot Cake baking try out - so for the first time, I think I've made a great job:)):






But I must say, that it wasn't exactly my own idea or creation, I've used a great and maybe the BEST Carrot Cake vid'-recipe from AllrecipesUK called "Gorgeous carrot cake with nutty cream cheese icing recipe":


I've just changed the cream cheese icing recipe a bit, instead of crashed/broken nuts I've used grounded hazelnuts, and add also a bit of chocolate extract and not soo much butter, just 1-2 table spoons ('cause I don't like buttery creams!)

And I've used for the cake dough also grounded hazelnuts, and added instead of a vanilla extract an almond extract and organic vanilla beans/pods!

Oh I hope you've got such a lovely Easter Monday as I've had and wish you all the best for a great start into a new month - my fav' one "APRIL"! (maybe 'cause my b-day will come soon!:))

A vid' for all of you, who has had a great mood today as I've had, a vid' about the beginning of spring and new life/energy/power/start:):


Wish you all a great and wonderful evening!

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment