Thursday, 14 March 2013

OOOOHHH - GFC WON'T EXIST SOON!:(

Hi,

I've washed my hair, put on some makeup (from essence and Smashbox - if you'd like to know:)) And read on many other blogs, that Goggle reader may be no more as of July! - that's seems to be the enf of GFC too!:(

So I would just let you know, that if you're one of my lovely readers and want to read or visit me again the next 100 years:) (no just for the next time:)) or just found me/my blog and would like to become my next follower.You can continue reading or follow me further via Bloglovin and Pinterest! Otherwise via Twitter or you can be my next subscriber at Youtube!:)

Would be REALLY nice, if you would follow me further  - my lovely/new (blogger-)friend via those platforms here:


I promise, that I'll continue making such posts as in the past, answer to your comments (I loooove to answer you back:) and to get some:)) oh and would be great to create soon also maybe another Youtube-Channel, which will be a further part of this blog!:) 

But my current and main Youtube Channel is the place where I'm singing my own songs or (mostly) covers! - So don't be shy, to post me there comments too - maybe which song you would like to hear and subscribe if you like - how I sing!:)

So hope you've got a nice day and wish you all a great evening!

Hope to see you soon again - here at the place where a bit crazy but highly creative girl share all her dreams, hopes and goals with you!

Bye,
NIKA

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh - you're joking, no?:) Oh I'm feeling really - highly honored. - Thank's that you like my blog!:) Hope to see you soon here again:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh thank's!:) Have checked out yours too:) Great inspirations - thanks again:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  3. Wow really?
    I wonder why they are stopping GFC :-S

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - unfortunately:( But thank's to visit me on my blog:) I'm following you/your blog now and like it:) Would be great if you would like to follow me too!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment, made me smile. I think everyone can draw, just go ahead and see what you do, practice a lot and you'll be surprised :)

    I very much like the colour of your lipstick in these, very pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it is going! Its insane! Marwa x
    thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete