Tuesday, 5 March 2013

NIKA - "80s Style" 1

Hi:),

few days ago, I've made this pic's and create three collages with them:) to show you my first 80s inspirated look/style:




I know, that's too much "Me":) but I've tried to show you - how I style myself:)

What about an 80s inspirated bikini/swim/beach wear for summer 2013?

So gorgeous and incredible lovely 80s makeup styles - "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that's so sweet, the different shades and styles:)"

Oh and what about a "Carrie Diaries - 80s bag" ?:



Photo Credits:
"Carrie" Purse/Forever 21 bag by Macbarbie07
DIY - "The Carrie Bag" by Storycrush
The Carrie Bag (above left) by TheStyleMogul
The Carrie Bag (white) by Where the styled things are

Oh and this "Carrie Diaries" inspired Phone Case by TheSimpleBori is gorgeous too:):


Oh the new Essie "Sleek Sticks" for 2013 are also really colorful and high pigmented - great for an 80s outfit too:):

(Photo Credits: Loreal)

I would prefer the "Sleek Sticks": "love to love you", "glam it on", "over the moon"and "stickers and stones"

Which one Essie "Sleek Stick" would you prefer and how did you found this post?

Wish you a wonderful afternoon - see you soon:)

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment