Wednesday, 13 March 2013

MOTEL ROCKS - Drawing Time:)

Hi:),

today I would like to show you my fav' Motel Rocks pieces - exactly my own draw pictures of them:

1. Collage:

From left to right:

Motel Petro Box Crop Top in Horizontal Stripe (£30.00)
Motel Zatchels White Leather Saddle Bag (£55.00
Motel Penny Babydoll Dress in Black And White Stripe (£45.00)

 2. Collage:

From left to right:

Motel Snow Bunny Cropped Jumper In Black And White (£40.00)
Motel Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk Platform In Black Suede (£130.00)

I think that my drawings aren't too bad - what did you think or have you ever tried out to draw your fav' fashion items?

Wish you all a lovely evening and hope to see you here soon again!

Bye,
NIKA

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you soooo much for this huge compliment!:) Oh I hope to visit your store too someday:) - But Australia is quiet a bit away now for me:)

    Lots of love from my side to you c&p girls too:),

    NIKA

    ReplyDelete