Wednesday, 20 March 2013

London vs. Isles of Wight

Hi guys:),

today I'll show you my second blogger-post-serie's-part "Where I would like to return or travel/discover new things" - London vs. Isles of Wight.

Since I was in London - I'm in love with this amazing, classic chic but cultural european city and it's one of my fav's until now!:)

 (Photo Credits: Pinterest  - I don't own any of them!)

I get always new inspirations and great ideas, if I'm searching through Camden's shops, there are soooo many ultimative treasures for your tooth like: Cybercandy, Chin Chin Labs, Yumchaa, Cafe Chula etc. And for fashion I've been searching through stores like Braintree

Portobello Road Market is my second tipp/idea for each of you, who weren't until yet in London, there you can buy REALLY treasures - it's a kind of art/fashion/mixture market but you can also find there books etc.

My fav' areas in London are: Notting Hill, Kensington, Greenwich and Victoria (district within central London).

Oh the Plattform, which you maybe know from the H.P. movies - where Harry droves to Hogwarts is located at the London King's Cross Railway Station (at the western departures concourse, close to platforms 9 and 10)

For all cultural souls - visit one of the large and highly interesting museums in the lovely City of London:



Oh take a view on this awesome flashmob - which was in front of the Buckingham Palace!:):

After a long walking/traveling day through this impulsive city or if you just want to buy your lunch some where - here are some supermarkets and pub's/cafes or tea houses - where you won't be hungry after visiting:

Lunch Cafe: Coco Momo
Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream: SnogFrae, Yu-Foria, Yog, Scoop, Creams, Gelupo, baskin robbins

For Beauty- & Makeup I used to look after:

The Beauty Supply Outlet, LUSH, Liberty, Boots, Victoria Secret, Poundland

For fashion:

Zara, Topshop, Rokit Vintage Fashion, Bang Bang, Barbour

 (Photo Credits: Pinterest - I don't own any of them!)

In the future they'll be surely more skyscrapers in London City than on the pic's below, but I'm of the opinion that London's mixture of vintage-classic-colonial houses/buildings and modern buildings like the skyscrapers are the real atmosphere and life of this ultimative and impulsive old traditional and classic but young soul city!

(Photo Credits: Waitrose, Whole Foods - I don't own any of them!)

Above you can see my London & Isles of Wight grocery list (yeah lots of tea, juice and sweets but also healthy dried fruits and other low fat treats:) - I love british shortbread - and there's NO way to leave them just in the supermarket/grocery shelf!:))

Isles of Wight:

I've not been there until yet but want to visit this magical and romantic place soon too:) - As Zoella has mentioned in on of her latest posts about her trip to Isles of Wight (where she earned a lot of childhood memorie too:)) - I was inspirated to show you a bit more about Isles of Wight too.

There are soooo many places where to go: to the beach, on the next Isles of Wight Festival 2013, etc. For more information like: where to stay, eat, get an event etc. please visit their website!:)

I've choosen three lovely accommodations - where to stay alone, with your friend/love, family:

  (Photo Credits: One Holyrood B&B - I don't own each of them!)

One Holyrood B&B is a lovely and cozy place and perfect for your first stay in Isles of Weight:) - On their website you can find the needed informations (booking, prices etc.)

  (Photo Credits: Oakhill B&B - I don't own each of them!)

Oak Hill B&B has an incredible view on the sea, a perfect designed and lovely treated garden and a lovely furniture taste!:) - A great place too.
 (Photo Credits: The Royal Hotel- I don't own each of them!)

The Royal Hotel has an middle-sized but lovely pool, and it's just like a dream for your perfect Isles of Wight weekend or holiday - A real treasure of this area and place!

Last but not least, let me tell/show you, which are my fav' songs/tracks for the plane/city walk through London/beach walk through Isles of Wight:

1. Olly Murs Album - "Right Place Right Time":


(My fav's are: Army of Two, Loud & Clear, Dear Darlin', Right Place Right Time, Hand On Heart, Hey You Beautiful, Head To Toe, Personal, What a Buzz - hey just the whole album:) It's a REAL BUZZ:)!)

2. Ellie Goulding Album - "HALCYON":


(My fav's are: 02. "My Blood', 03. "Anything Could Happen", 05. "Halcyon", 07. "Joy", 09. "Explosions", 10. "I Know You Care", 11. "Atlantis", 13. "I Need Your Love" (with Calvin Harris), 14. "Ritual", 16. "Without Your Love") 

Pet Shop Boys (Memory Of The Future & Winner):
I hope you guys have enjoyed this REALLY big and long post - BUT if it's London and such a lovely island like Isles of Wight I can't make it short:)

Hope you've got a lovely first spring day and wish you all the best for today and the rest of this week!

Bye,
NIKA 

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog .. always one of my daily reads and I can only hope to be as great of a blogger as you one day !

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh:) Thank you soooo much for your lovely comment:)! And don't hope it:) - you're a great blogger!

    It just needs time - I know, that it sometimes seems to stand or that it doesn't grow, BUT you'll see miracles and further "blogger-steps" after you've enough and intensive work on it and always keep in your mind: never try to be someone else (even if another blog is sooo gorgeous or fabulous - I've fav' blogs too:)) but be yourself!

    You always make sooo wonderful pic's until now, so keep them and the rest will come:)

    I'll thank you again for your lovely written lines and hope to see you again here at my blog:)

    Bye and have a sunny afternoon:)

    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! We should follow each other :)
    http://fashionforward-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing cities fight!!
    always loving your blog, i stay here my dear!!

    hope we'll follow and stay in touch, i'm goinn!!
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com


    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for your comment/compliment:) - It's always lovely to hear and read that someone likes what I'm writing and preparing in my blogging world:)

      NIKA

      Delete
  5. Hi nice to See you here again:) I See you're following my Blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so cool! I've always wanted to visit London and now you've given me more ideas of what to do!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah:) I love it too:) And there are soooo many more nice places in London!:) - You've to go out of your hotel room afternoon or early morning and escape the whole treasure of the maybe most awesome city in Britain:)! Bye, NIKA

      Delete
  7. Thank you sweetie (: thsi was my first get ready with me video video but I'll be making a lot more soon!
    I subescribed your channel, you've such a pretty voice x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome:) I'm really wonder, as it was really good for the beginning!:) Oh thank's that you like my voice:) I hope that my YOUTUBE-SUBSCRIBER-AMOUNT will grow the next time too:) - As it really means a lot to me!:)

      I'll subscribe to you too!:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  8. Wow Nika! This was such a helpful post! I really enjoyed reading it all from beginning to end! I'm so excited to see/read more!

    PS. I'm hosting an international Bitchy Gypsy Accessories giveaway on my blog =D I'd love for you to enter! If you win, you'll get a gorgeous minty-green statement necklace, and it's super easy to enter! You only have to like FB page to enter!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/03/bitchygypsygiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you're also a kind of person - who writes LONG messages/texts like me:) Oh I wanna just thank you for your lovely and heart-warm comment! I always try to do my best - to show you some interesting fact's about myself, my travel memories or goals and and and:)

      I would really like to enter the giveaway too as I'm reading your blog often, I've found it out last I was visiting your blog:) - Oh but I don't have an Facebook acount:( - So it won't be really a chance to win, or?:(

      O.K.:) Now I wish you a great weekend and a lovely easter bunny time:)!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Oh thank you soooo much:) - I was soooo impressed about your blog too, that I've give you to my daily reads now - I'm your latest follower:)

      Would be great if you would follow me to:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  10. I love your blog!
    www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's:) Means a lot to me to get such lovely comments:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete