Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Essence "Sun Kissed" Part 2

Hi:),

I've promised you guys to show you how the new essence limited edition "sun kissed" lip stain/stick in the shade: 01 soak up the sun, the waterproof eye pencil in: 01 hello summer! and the "soft touch eyeshadow" in: 02 my sunny side. Sorry, that I've been posting this post today and NOT the day after I've promised it - but I've been in a really hurry so sorry, please:):


As you can see, I've put on my inner and upper eyelid some of the soft touch eyeshadow - 02 my sunny side and made a light but seen "line" with the waterproof eye pencil - 01 hello summer! at my eyelid crease. The kind of "gel-texture" lipstick in the shade 01 soak up the sun has create a natural tint on my lips - this lipstick will look on each of us different - as it makes an individual liptint shade! (it depends on your natural lip color)



Did you already tried out some/one of the essence LE "Sun Kissed" range? - How did you find them?

If you don't know, which range this is/don't have seen the full range or would just be informated about it - read part 1 of my Essence "Sun Kissed" post.

Hope to see you soon here again and have a nice afternoon.

Bye,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment