it's such a shinny and happy day for me today:) so I've decided to share my first happy news with you - A WIN CHANCE!
You've to create a collage where you'll share- how you would style your favourite China Doll Boutique product(s) and you could have the chance to win your WHOLE outfit - BUT don't forget, that the value is limited up to £200.
Here's my own collage and I've called it "Dream Summer Style Outfit":
Fluro Thin Knit Jumper "Fleur": China Doll Boutique, £ 22.00 - link
Fairy Castle Ring: China Doll Boutique, £ 8.00 - link
Clutch Bag with Strap and Fitting: ASOS, £ 20.00 - link
Superdry Summer Dress: ASOS, £ 35.00 - link
HOLLIE Jelly Shoes: Topshop, £ 16.00 - link
Floral Print Round Sunglasses: Topshop, £ 16.00 - link
Bangles Set: Mango, £ 8.99 - link
Vintage 70s Pink Triangle Wedge Earrings: Etsy, £ 15.00 - link
Necklace with round Silver Disc & Diamond: notonthehighstreet , £ 56.00 (+initial engraving "D") - link
Nail Polish: BarryM NP119 "Baby Pink", £ 2.99 - link
Total Outfit: £ 199.98
But - How it works/how you can enter:
1. Choose your favourite China Doll Boutique product(s)
2. Create a collage of what you would wear with your China Doll Boutique product(s) - you can use their mini Polyvore editor (here) if you're not a whizz on all those fancy photo editing tools!
3. Post your outfit to your blog with a link to all products featured (including NON China Doll Boutique products)
4. Send a link of your post to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on the 14th March
5. They'll post all outfits up on our Facebook page for 3 days...The set with the most likes will win the prize.
6. They'll use the links from your blog to purchase and post the complete outfit to the winner!
I'm soooo happy, that I was informed by Nhuc (founder of China Doll Boutique) and would be glad to get this AWESOME chance to win:) - But as I'm of the opinion "Give and share something you know and you'll get something you've never though!" - I've shared this special blogger-opinion with you!:)
Hope to see you soon on my blog and wish you a shinny great Monday evening!
Here's a nice summer song, which suits perfectly with my Summer Outfit:)
"The Beach Song" by The Graves: