Friday, 22 February 2013

Lipcolors for each time of your life!

Hi:),

today I would like to show you some of my most used and "wish-list" lipstick-products:) They are a mixture of high-end (as I'm one of the old-fashion 80s and 90s girls - who needs sometimes a special product to feel unique - while doing a shopping trip:)) and some highquality BUT drugstore/usual products:

1. Lovely/girly/country-california-young girl style lipsticks:


Photo Credits:
Estee Lauder - Pink Sand, Dior - Baby Rose , YSL - Pink Diamond, Revlon Matte - Pink Pout 002

2. Natural/nude/pure beauty:


Photo Credits:
 Barry M - LP154 Pale Nude , Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee, Clinique Chubby Stick - Heaping Hazelnut, Loreal Color Riche Made For Me - Nude 235

3. Impulsive/sexy/special moments/LOVE/individual beauty/classic:


Photo Credits:
Chanel -31 Cambon , MAC - Russian Red, Elizabeth Arden - Rouge , Max Factor - 715 ruby tuesday


 4. Creative/individual/crazy/funny/hit the eyes on you!:


Photo Credits:
MAC - Neon Orange, Benefit Cosmetics - 24K Sexy Gold Lipstick (review), GIVENCHY - 11 coral shine , NYX - Opal LSS551


So that's it!:) These lipsticks are highquality and super cute packaged - so I think they are a bit unique and awesome too:)

Which lipsticks did you already tried out or like/dislike????

Wish you all a great creative and lovely afternoon:)

Bye,
NIKA

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank's I always try to make my posts for ALL of you interesting (and hope that you'll follow me again:))

      Bye and have a nice weekend!

      NIKA

      Delete
  2. Lipstick makes me so happy so I love this post! I am a new follower :)
    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - maybe you could check it out if you want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW:) Thank's I'm now following you too:)

      Bye,

      NIKA

      Delete
  3. What a great post!! All those liptsickt look gorgeous!! I definilty have to buy a nude one for daily life but I did not find the perfect one for me yet. Can you give me an advise?:)

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well thank's :)

      Your blog seems to be pretty well and gorgeous too:)

      Oh yeah, if you're searching for a nude lipstick - I would try out these: Rimmel Nude Delight, Etude aqua rouge BE810, MUFE rouge artist intense No. 22 or CATRICE 010 Be Natural lipstick.

      And if you're looking for something between lipstick and lipcare and gloss here: Burt's Bees Super Shiny Nectar Nude

      I hope, that I could help you out and wish you a nice day:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete