Monday, 18 February 2013

If It's Grey - Babe, DON'T CARE!

Hi:),

you maybe recognized (REALLY?:)), that the weather is now just grey, you don't know whether it will rain, snow or just be foggy. I just HATE such times, but I've found some songs which could give you a better & positive mood again:)

(Photo Credit: PINTEREST)

1. "Home" or "Gone,gone,gone" by Phillip Phillips:

The songs/pieces from this awesome singer/musician are just perfect for a cup of tea, sitting on your fav' couch or bed and relaxing, thinking about better times:)


2. "Beautiful Disaster" or "Beating My Heart" Jon McLaughin

His songs are impulsive and a kind "TV-Soap"-Intros or they would suit perfectly for Movies (the song "Beautiful Disaster" was used in the movie "Georgia's Rule")


3. "Ho Hey" or "Stubborn Love" by The Lumineers:

(Photo Credit: The Lumineers)

I really enjoy listening to this folk-/pop-/country band - especially Stubborn Love makes more Energy in yourself, but Ho Hey turn up your mood too:)


4. "Memories of the Future" by The Pet Shop Boys:

(Photo Credit: The Pet Shop Boys)

"THIS SONG JUST IS PERFECT FOR MYSELF - IF I'M IN A NEGATIVE MOOD OR JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF!" - That's what I thought when I first listened to this AWESOME song! Oh it's a mixture of a perfect 80's classic song and also has a fresh sound in it - PERFECT for each of you - who likes the past and aren't afraid about the good/positive future!:)


Wish you a nice evening and see you soon:)

Bye,
NIKA

9 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog and really like it. I would like you to visit my blog, maybe we can follow each other?

    Love, T. ♥

    crossing-penguins.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for that super advice:) I've now visited your blog too and must say WOW:) - follow you now too:)

      Bye and have a nice week:),

      NIKA

      Delete
  2. I adore your blog, definitely following now. Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi:) Hey would be great if we could follow each other:) I'm now your latest reader:) - Love your blog too. Really girly and natural - that's what I've been too:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  3. nice posts your blog is very pretty
    follow back, if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! :)

    want 2 follow? <3
    xoxo

    candytrinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool blog girlie, let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.K:) Now I'm your reader too:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  6. great post, thanks for sharing!
    X

    ReplyDelete