Thursday, 28 February 2013

Favorite Parfums for each day:)

Hi,

I've though that I could show you which taste I've if it's about parfumes, different scents and "day brightener":)

(Photo Credit: Anna Sui, Lolita Lempicka, Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth Arden, Benefit, Boss Women, DKNY, La Perla, No. 1711, Bambi, Swarovski - I don't own each of these pictures!)


From left to right:

Anna Sui Fairy Dance, Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy, Anna Sui Secret Wish (my FAV' of the three fav' Anna Sui Parfums - BUT all bottles are just gorgeous, don't you think?), Marc Jacobs DAISY Eau So Fresh

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum (THAT's my ABSOLUTE fav' parfume/scent of all time!!!! Since I was 12 years old and got my first sample and after bought full parfume bottles of it! - This scent will be I'm sure! my fav' one also with 100 years:) Oh I think that this parfume is just my personal scent! - It's like an I.D. of myself - is this strange? Let me know if you've also such an obsession with a scent:))

4711 Acqua Colonia Lemon & Ginger, DKNY Women Summer, Elizabeth Arden Red Door (just the perfect scent for your candle light dinner with your love:)), Swarovski New Fragrance ("MAGIC" just like a clutch), Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers, Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby, La Perla In Rosa, Hugo Boss Orange Woman

For the whole summer time (yes I can't wait until the temperature will climb and I'll breath in the salty air:)) I've been totally in love with one of these summe scents:

(Photo Credit:Lacoste, Chloe, Kenzo, Valentino, Bvlgari, Laving, Escada, Burberry, Estee Lauder, Laura Biagotti, YSL, Elie Saab -  I don't own each of these pictures!)

Eau de Lacoste for Women, Love, Chloe, Kenzo Jungle, Valentino Valentina, Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Parfum, Lanving Marry Me Eau de Parum, Especially Escada, Burberry Body Rose Gold, Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Pink Coral, Lancome Miracle, Laura Biagotti Venezia, YSL Opium, Elie Saab Le Parfum YSL Parisienne Eau De Parfum 

And during autumn and winter time I also prefer such/these scents:

(Photo Credit: Estee Lauder, Diesel, Guerlain, Lancome, Lady Gaga/Coty, Burberry, YSL, Chloe - I don't own each of these pictures!)

Estee Lauder Youth-Dew, Diesel Fuel For Life, Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial, Lancome Tresor, Estee Lauder Sensious, Estee Lauder Sensious Noir, Lady Gaga Fame, Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette, YSL Cinema, Love Chloe

Yep:) That are all my fav' scents/parfums, hope that you've enjoyed and inspire yourself and would be happy about your comments!

Bye,
NIKA

1 comment:

  1. that's a lovely posts:}X great picks of perfumes;}X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete