Saturday, 16 February 2013

Different Makeup - BUT that's just me:)

Hi guys,

the last days I've tried many styles - to change a bit of myself sometimes:) And here are some collages with my fav' styles at the moment - but CURLY hair are always my absolute must-have ('cause I'm a natural curly wurly babe:)) - pony tail is just to prefent a great hair style during the long day:):

My natural "Pink Country Girl" look:)
My "Bronze won't be enough" look:)
My "Vintage Babe" look:)
My "Crazy Girl" look:)

Hope, that you've "earn" some inspiration for yourself:) - Just remember, that I'm a natural girl, who needs sometimes to search for some new "I":)

I would like to thank YOU ALL! for reading my posts:) and subscribing:) - With positive thinking anything can happen!

Bye,
NIKA

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful photos! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank's:) I'm just grap in my makeup and create some new fresh and natural styles:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful :) pop over to my blog so,entire coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that:) Oh "YEP" I'm maybe your latest follower now:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  3. My favorite look is the last one, i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you soooo much:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  4. You have such nice hair! Its gorgeous!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your make ups and your beautiful curly hairs:)

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete