Thursday, 7 February 2013

Clinique Chubby Sticks for Eyes & Lips:)

Hi:),

I've been recently searching some creamy lipsticks and eyeshadows and found these one from Clinique would suit perfectly: Chubby Sticks - one for your eye as an creamy eyeshadow and one for your lips, Clinique now also over these Intense Chubby Sticks for lips - they've more pigments and they last longer!:

Photo Credits: Clinique

For your eyes - Clinique Chubby Sticks Eyeshadows:


(Photo Credits: Clinique)

My fav' Chubby Stick lip shades are: Curviest caramel, Chunkiest Chilli, Mightiest Maraschino as well as Plushest Punch and Roomiest Rose. For my eyelids I would prefer: Bountiful Beige, Fuller Fudge, Pink & Plenty, Big Blue and Ample Amber.

What's your fav' lip & eye shade from the Clinique Chubby Stick range????

For more information and details - please visit your country Clinique website or one of their counters in one of your local high-end drugstore/parfumery/shopping mall:)

Here are some official worldwide Clinique websites:
AT, D, CH, CZ, SEUSA, CAN, AUS, ES, IT, UK

Hope, that your day was fine and see you soon:)!

Yours,
NIKA

6 comments:

  1. I want to try them both so bad! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try the lip one! I really like Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains which is similar! xo

    My online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - the texture seems to be the same, but it's quiet nice to hold it like a pen:) - I don't know, whether you like it, but it's a better way - how to storage it in your handbag:) If you know what I mean?

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  3. I don't own any of these, but they're definitely tempting! Mightiest Maraschino and Fuller Fudge look especially fantastic!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fuller Fudge rocks!:) I hope, that some of the other shades will be available everywhere here in europe:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete