Monday, 14 January 2013

NUDE PINK GIRLY LOOK

Hi guys:),

today I would like to show you my latest and a bit spring-inspirated makeup idea - "Nude Pink Girly Look" - as I'm a big fan of natural and "pinkish-color" looks (I know the name is horrible:)) So here are the BEFORE (without makeup!) face:


I've used a mixture of drugstore makeup products and high-end or reather said not-the-priceless products (I love to combine high end and drugstore products from different brands - it's a great way how to find the perfect individual look for your skin tone - and I've a really light skin! - and it's sometimes pretty to wear more expensive makeup pieces:):

Rimmel London - MATCH PERFECTION Foundation in the shade 100 Ivory (but I would need the shade 010 Light Porcelain - as Ivory is one shade darker than my normal skin), Rimmel London - Lasting Finish Lipstick in the shade 077 Asia, Rimmel London - STAY MATTE Pressed Powder in the shade Peach Glow (a good alternative to a bronzer or sun blush for light skin tones!), Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick in the shade Pink Sand, MINERAL hygienics Sheer Perfection Mineral Finish in the shade Translucent, CATRICE Defining Blush in the shade 020 Peach Sorbet, Jane Iredale Eye Shadow Kit in the shade Perfectly Nude, bhcosmetics Deluxe Makeup Brush Set (I've used the Blush Brush, Foundation Brush and Eyeliner Brush:)), bhcosmetics 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Color Palette

After applying on the whole products ( I also like to say "coloring"wonder:)) - my finished "Nude Girly Look":


Hope you've enjoyed this post about my latest makeup idea and hope to see you soon here again:)



Yours,
NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment