Saturday, 26 January 2013

My repro 80s earring collection

Hi guys,

I'm back with my last post for today (as I'm working now for more than 3 hours on the posts:)) - so here I would like to show you  my little but always growing repro 80s earring collection (as you know - that I love the 80s:)) :

(The rainbow and pink one are from Claire's, the sparklin' one were a present from my mum:) and the rose one are also from mum - but I think that such one or the same are also available at h&m!)

I know, they are just for - but I said it's a little collection at the moment - but you don't wanna know how many earrings I own (but they aren't 80s inspirated like this four:)) 

I feel unique to wear vintage or repro accessoires and clothes/fashion pieces from the past - 'cause not really a big amount of us are wearing such things every day - so I really enjoy to read posts from 2ndhandcinderella:

(Photo Credits: 2nd Hand Cinderella)

'Cause she always has something - which I would also wear or which I also like:) And now she has a "second" hand on her side - Jacob. I hope both will make further such lovely and highly inspirative post in the future - I can't wait to read something new on their blog:)!

Oh I've forgotten to mention also my latest REALLY great and helpful advice for all of us:

(.....And that's TRUE!!!!)

Wish you all a nice weekend and a fresh good and successful start into the next week!

Bye,
NIKA

7 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!
    Nice pics! And nice blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'll have time ❤
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi:)

      You're blog seems to be pretty aswell:)! I hope you'll be my next follower too:) 'Cause I would like to follow your blog too:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are really cute :) I love the little roses :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cute! Roses especially x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you my love so happy you enjoy our posts keep in touch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much - it really means a lot to me, that someone as you like my posts and enjoy reading it from time to time:)

      I'm glad and hope to see you again here:) Oh your blog seems to be really interesting too:)

      Wish you a nice day!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete