Sunday, 20 January 2013

My first Blog Button!

Hi guys,

as you've maybe mentioned/seen, that I've put some of my fav' blogger - buttons on my page - I've also create my own (FIRST!) button/blog banner  - and I'm totally surprised about the design:):

I've made a screen-pic of my blogpage - If you're wondering, where you could find my new and first button:

(You'll find it on the left side and it's totally for free!:))

I would be really happy, if you are one of my daily readers or who like and enjoy reading my posts and like my style/thinking:)  - that you would give it a try and put my blog button on your blog site:)

It's really an easy way, how to get in touch with new bloggers and to create new friendships, inspirations and a lot of more:)

I've enjoyed to design it (for you!) in the same style as my twitter account:) - and hope, that someone of you, will maybe "grap" it:)

Wish you all a nice evening and a great new start in the next week!

See you soon - with more news and ideas:)!

Bye,
NIKA

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm happy, that you're following my blog and that you like my posts:)

      I'm now following yours too:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  2. thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog seems to be lovely too!:) Maybe we could follow each other?

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love your blog header and button, they are so pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm really happy about your meaning!:) And thank you sooo much for visiting my spacey-world:)

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete
  5. I have just come across your blog - its so girly! I love it.

    I'm your newest follower :) would love if you could stop by my blog sometime, and maybe follow back?

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute <3 x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete