Saturday, 19 January 2013

LASTING FINISH BY KATE MOSS

Hi guys,

I've been using RIMMEL LONDON lipstick for ages (as the quality and price is pretty good:)) and now I've bought a new shade for my RIMMEL lipstick collection. The Lasting Finish by Kate Moss  - 16, which is a pastell matt pinky-apricot shade ( I think so:)):


The packaging/design is really modern touched with a hint of high-end style  - like the MAC ones (as they are also black) and for me they are one of the best drugstore lipsticks!

I've worn it the same day, when I bought it:


But that's not all for this week - I've been shopping too and made a small but lovely SALES-treasure hunt:):

(Pink Sweater - H&M, T-Shirt - ZARA, red dress - MANGO, Skinny (Jeans-)leggins - H&M)

And my makeup idea for the last week - "Pink Babe" by myself:)


Oh - these are my latest fav' songs - did you know them all????:

(1. Backwoods Barbie - Dolly Parton, 2. Human Nature - David Garrett, 3. You Can Get It If You Really Want - Jimmy Cliff, 4. Last Night I Needed Somebody - Shirley Jones)

Hope, that your week was fine as mine and wish you all the best for the next!

See you soon,
NIKA

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the lipstick, it looks lovely :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shade, I really like the Kate Moss lipstick I have :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog. Love that shade!! :)
    Also beautiful blog layout - so pretty.

    Check out my blog - if you like it we could follow each other? :)

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rimmel make excellent lipsticks, I only have one from the Kate Moss range but it is ridiculously pigmented. #16 looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really:) I also think that they make lovely lip shades:)

      And thank you for your lovely compliment!

      Bye,
      NIKA

      Delete