my second post of 2013 will be a product (nail-) review of my latest "fake" nails from Kiss - the Active Square Nails Kit:
I've bought this nail kit this week at our local drugstore, as my "fake" nails were all used off and my natural nails are after one year non-biting growing but too short to make some nail art on it:(
So here's the final result (after I've filed/formed it, put one coat of my alltime fav' Dior 219 beige nail polish and a gel-look finish top coat/sealer:)):
For more information about the different kind of nails from Kiss - please check out their website!
Oh and I've also bought a new tube of good old Neutrogena Norwegian Formula scented Hand Cream (they've also a non-parfumed version - but I don't like things which don't have a scent - I don't say it should be a strong scent, but without it's strange to put on - but that's only my opinion:))
Here is my whole hand cream and hand treatment collection (not too big - but it's enough for the next month until summer - I think so:)) & at the pic below you can see the texture of the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula scented Hand Cream:
Which hand creams & treatments you see on the pic:
1. Yves Rocher Limited Edition (small version) Moisturizing Hand Cream with Vanilla Lemon scent
2. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula scented Hand Cream
3. Medical Care hand/ MCH Nail Regenerator Cream
4. essence 24h hand protection balm with Gingerbread scent
5. lavera basis sensitive Hand Cream
6. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
7. Bio-H-Tin Regeneration Nail Cream
What are you using for your hands and which kind of "fake" nails do you prefer????
Wish you all a nice afternoon:)