Thursday, 6 December 2012

Natural Mineral Makeup - Before/After

Hi guys,

few posts ago:) I've mentioned and post about the US well-known natural Mineral Makeup brand - Mineral hygienics - (look my first post about this brand:))  And I was asked to show you guys a before and after pic - so I decided to show you a collage of myself (as I really enjoy making collages:)):

Before:

After:
(After I've put on the Mineral hygienics Enhancer - Cool Kiss on my cheeks,  Fair Mineral Foundation all over my face, Sheer Perfection Mineral Finish in Translucent also all over my face to and I've used for all three natural mineral powders - the Mineral hygienics Full Coverage Kabuki Brush, which was included:))

And as I've washed my hair on these pics, the weren't full dried so I've made some more after they were full dried and also made some curls, but my hair are normally really curly (but I've used a straight - styler - so they weren't too curls on the pic's below:))

Here the result:
Black&White:
Wish you all a sparkle and magical frosty-snow evening (it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)) and see you soon:)

Bye,
NIKA


10 comments:

  1. I really like the mineral make up,its so natural! looks great.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so pretty! Is your hair naturally that curly?

    Just found your blog, I am now following :)
    http://sophisticatexx.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! It's like a mermaids :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, your hairs looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your pictures - an your skin and hair look amaaaazing! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - thank you soooo much for your gorgeous message:) Would be happy if you would follow me and I'll follow your blog too:)

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! I really like your hair!!! You look great! (:
    Would you like to follow each other? xoxo

    http://andreadilaurentis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete