Sunday, 11 November 2012

The Liebster Award

Hi guys:)

thank you soo much for following my blog:)  and I wanna say a special : "Thank you soo much!" to Bella, she has nominated me for "The Liebster Award" on her blog, and I'll answer her queastions for me in this special post about "The Liebster Award":)

First of all - "What's "The Liebster Award"?

"Liebster" is a German word, that means "dearest" and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging:) - So I was totally happy and glad to take part:) 



If you would like to be involved too, you should follow some rules:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog
4. Each person posts 11 things about themselves, answer the questions the nominate have asked and create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate.
5. Choose 11 people and link them to your post & inform them of their nomination:)

About Me:

1. I've two sisters and three brothers.
2. I love everything from Great Britain, the culture, people and the lovely city London:)
3. I'm a czech girl, with relatives in prague (czech republic), austria (where I was born), and of course my grandpa has lived over 50 years in Arizona (USA)
4. I love to watch romantic movies and all christmas movies - Serendipity is my fav one (John Cusack is one of the best - he's the best male Hollywood actor for me!)
5. I would really like to have a white/yellow lab puppy in the future:)
6. Music - aspecially singing is one of my biggest passions (also like to act:)) but I try everything to get the chance to make such a creative work:)
7. During my whole junior- and high- school (6 until 13 years) I was teased/mobbed by my classmates, 'cause I was a stranger/foreign person - this lesson has prepared me and make me stronger for my further life, I'm able to judge if someone means something honestly or not!
8. Flat or House- definitely house - love to have my privacy and for someone who sing (aslo in the late evening) it's better to live slightly away from the neighbors:)
9. My personal fav scent (since I was 13!) - Le Premier Parfum - Eau de Parfum by Lolita Lempicka
10. "Never give up your true goal and fight for it until you reach it, 'cause you live only once!" - that's my personal saying, which keeps me moving forward!


My questions from Bella:

1. What made you start a blog? 

I've never managed to write a short story/message, so I've decided to start a blog, where all my inspirations will have their own space and noone, would grade/mark it:) Oh and also, because I'm not a native English girl, so I've taken the chance to become better in written English - by the way my speaken English is fluently and not so bad as my written English:)

2. What's your favourite brand of nail varnish?

Mmmh I've different brands of nail polishes but I would say my drugstore brand would be Max Factor and Essie and my High-End brand Dior.

3. Do you have a hair care tip or product you always use?

After I've washed my hair, I always let them air dry - I don't use or have a blow-dryer, 'cause it makes your hair (if you've wavy or curly hair as I've) really dry and frizzy and I don't use a special treatment as I'm always trying some new stuff out, but I love the chamomile baby shampoo that's great for natural blond hair!

4. Is there a blog that inspires you?

Oh I've so many blogs, which I'm reading a lot, but noone would really inspire me, only in some parts and my fav one would be zoella (cause she's a girl as you and I:)) and of course sprinkleofglitter or fleurdeforce oh and beautycrush aswell:)

5. Have you ever considered makin youtube videos or if you already do what made you start?

I've already since an half year my own youtube channel named: NIKA80sLife - where I'm singing my own songs and covers and hope to get more followers too:) But it's not a beauty/fashion channel, it's really only for my singing part:)

6. What is your dream career?

Since I was a little girl (ca. 4 years old) I've not changed my dream work/job, it's music - singing, acting - work in a very creative team with people who has the same passion and love as I've:)

7. What is your favourite fashion piece to wear at the moment?

My lovely Levis slim jeans, which I've bought last year in N.Y.:)

8. What mascara do you thing is the best one to use?

Believe it or not, but I don't own any mascara! It's strange, but that's the only makeup thing, which I wouldn't wear on myself, I really disgust mascaras and I don't know why:)

9. Lipstick or Lipgloss?

Lipstick, as I prefer the classic way but if I'm on the way for a trip or a weekend shopping I would apply some pink or red-tone lipgloss or just some lipbalm:) My fav Lipstick color would be each red-tone (dark to light) and pink and dark tones as I've a really fairy skin tone:)

10. Favourite book?

Mmmmh I would say "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks (but I love each of his books!)

11.What is your holy grail makeup item that you couldn't live without?

Pressed powder and my Bobbi Brown lip-palette Est. 1991:)

I would like to nominate my fav blogger, which have all together such lovely blogs:

3. Zoella


My Questions for my nominates:

1. Which makeup item did you apply only once and never use again?
2. Where would you live for the rest of your life?
3. Christmas is near - which special childhood "christmas eve" memory did you have and won't never forget?
4. Who's your fav' actor (female/male) and which song you would listen again and again, if you would not know what to do during a breakup with your love?
5. What's your most expensive makeup tool (brush, mirror, eyelash curler....)?
6. Dog or cat - which pet you would reather like to have?
7. Do you believe on signs and fortune?
8. Who/which blogger has the best inspiration for your blog and you/your life?
9. What's your personal saying/slogan, which keeps you moving forward?
10. What's your beauty advice, during a long flight?
11. My last question would be: Which movie, makes it hard for you not to cry?

Would be really happy, if you would let me know, after you've taken part and have finished your post and wanna thank you all again!!!!

Hope, that you've enjoyed this post and see you soon.

Bye,

NIKA

1 comment: