Monday, 5 November 2012

LUSH GOLDEN WONDER & VIENNA

Hi guys:),

I've promised you, that I'll show you how the new "Golden Wonder" bath bomb from LUSH looks like in your bathtub:


It was really funny and fast, and it really has a nice scent (spicy and fresh touch). I was also amazed about the little stars, which completely dissolved after I've touched them, and the blue water has included golden dust, which looks really luxurious! I would buy it again, but maybe another one, as I'm always looking for new stuff:)

Last week I went also to Vienna, where I've visited lots of shops and streets and made these pic's - which should inspire me and maybe you for the next trip/fashion haul:):






I also went to L'Occitane - where I've looked after a new handcream and look at those cute decoration in the shop-window:


After a while I've also found the new MAC "Glamour Daze" Collection:


 I hope that you've enjoyed this short but "pictury" post and see you soon.

Bye,
NIKA

13 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and the design of it, and I might be being really stupid but where is the follow button?! haha! xo
    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry, now you can follow my blog (I've forgot to show it:)) - here on the left side:) NIKA

      Delete
  2. Nice blog,love the theme of it.
    I am your newest follower,if you like my blog feel free to follow me as well.
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also crazy about 80,s! You mabey like our blog too, we follow you. Kisses form Spain:
    Noe & Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i love all the lush products <3

    Have a nice Week <3

    We should follow each other :) I'm following you now!
    ► My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I've nominated you for an award if you go to this link then you can see what the next step is: http://bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is beautiful! So informative and I adore your header xx

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photos! looks like you had great fun shopping!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!
    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Golden wonder looks amazing! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue colour it turns your bath is gorgeous!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey :) I have nominated you and your blog for the Liebster award for great blogs that deserve more recognition! I have made a blog post about it here: http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html and have linked your blog to show I have nominated you! xxx

    ReplyDelete