Friday, 12 October 2012

TIFFANY STYLE NAILS

Hi guys,

here are few pic's of my TIFFANY nail-style of last week:):

(All pic's are my own!!!!)

Instruction - TIFFANY nails:

Well first I've put my fav light/soft pink tone (Mavala 56 Riga) as a base coat on my nails,  and after they've dried I turned to step two:) Where I've mixed different polishes from my nail polish collection - here you've some of them:

1. ANNY 440 green parrot
2. Essie 38 Nice is Nice
3. Mavala 52 Toulouse
4. Essence Colour & Go 140 go bold!
5. Catherine 605 (a very pinky pink - like barbie pink:))
6. Mavala 56 Riga

And after all have also dried, I've put on two layers/coats of my  Essence studio nails "better than gel nails" top sealer - to avoid any scretches and to make it resistant for one week!!!!

Hope you've liked my kind of "TIFFANY-nail- tutorial" and hope you'll come again and read some posts:)

Bye,

NIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment