Thursday, 18 October 2012

NIVEA BB CREAM

Hi:),

I'm promise you, the next days, I'll write a bit more:) but as I was today soooooooo busy, I've forgotten to write you a new facial care(makeup) product - NIVEA BB CREAM:

(All pic's are owned by myself:))

You'll find these two highly new BB Creams from NIVEA in each drugstore and supermarket in your near, in the shades/tones: light or medium/dark. As I'm having a really natural light skin (fairy, porcelain), I'm using the light one - which is also one and half shade darker then my own facial tone, so I'm using a really small amount.

And the medium/dark one as a blush or cheek tone (put three or four really small dots on your cheeks and mix it together with your foundation - voila:)).

It's really a nice feeling, after you've apply it on your face, but I wouldn't use it as a foundation (if you've a combination/oily skin),  because this cream  won't last all day long, after only one application.

It gives a really natural healthy look, which can be also used as a concealer under the eyes:) But as I said, it should be used as a normal daily facial care routine, when your looks a bit fail and you're going out for some freetime activities, or a family visit trip....

What says NIVEA:

"The new NIVEA BB Cream will gives you the perfect combination between a moisturizing, care and skin correcting elements. Each skin tone will get the needed moisture and will be protected from the outside. These BB Creams will also cover acne and other skin impurities."

5 in 1 NIVEA BB CREAM

refine your facial skin
covers acne and other skin impurities, redness, fine wrinkles
brights up your face and gives your natural skin tone the needed strongness
gives a light and fast moisture
protects your facial skin against an early skin aging with LSF 10

NIVEA BB Cream will be available from october 2012 and will cost ca. 9,99€ (50ml)

I'll recommend it for all students, who needs a really fast and quick facial care and makeup routine and also for the freetime - natural look, it's a really highquality moisturizer, only the tone is for my skin too dark - but I also know, that more people has a bit darker skin tone as I do, so it's normal, that the light one couldn't be in a porcelain or fairy tone made, because that would buy only a really small group:)

NIVEA Sites: UK, IE, GER, AT, USA, MX, CZ, CH, CAN, AUS

Hope that you've enjoyed this post about the new NIVEA BB Cream and see you soon.

Yours,

NIKA

1 comment:

  1. what an awful font. couldnt bring myself to reading even though i was especially looking for this bb cream´s reviwes..

    ReplyDelete